+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore leaves Doncaster Rovers, to become Sheffield Wednesday manager

Very good move for him and he deserves the recognition for what he has done at Donny.

He always has incentive to do well against us. He accused Rotherham fans of racially abusing him at Millmoor when he played for West Brom.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He always has incentive to do well against us. He accused Rotherham fans of racially abusing him at Millmoor when he played for West Brom.
    After saying that, he was told we had a player called Monkhouse,who Millers fans called him Monkey.Moore thought the fans were calling him monkey,which they were not.As far as I know he never apologised to the Millers fans for that misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    After saying that, he was told we had a player called Monkhouse,who Millers fans called him Monkey.Moore thought the fans were calling him monkey,which they were not.As far as I know he never apologised to the Millers fans for that misunderstanding.
    That’s right. I now remember Ronnie explaining the monkey shouts at a press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    He's got nothing to lose. If he keeps them up, he's a legend. If not, they regroup for next season with Moore in situ.

I think for us, this is terrible timing. New manager bounce and all that for Wednesday. It's a shot in the arm for them before they play us, etc.

If we do go down, I honestly think we need to have a rethink. Either the chairman backs Warne financially or we look to change the manager for someone with a bit more tactical nouse.
    Nothing wrong that view.

You are suggesting Warne lacks tactical nous. If that is so what would be the point of the Chairman giving him more financial backing?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    He heard what he wanted to hear

Preconditioned

And when gets sack there with the rate they get rid of managers,I don’t want to hear the BAME crew sounding off about it.

Bad news because he's a good Manager

Perhaps the Owls offered him more money. Just a thought.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast