+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore leaves Doncaster Rovers, to become Sheffield Wednesday manager

After a good run of results, Donny haven't won for five games, conceding 13 goals......Moore is rewarded with a move up a division.

We've had a similar good run of results, followed by five defeats, all by the odd goal and some want our manager sacked.

Funny old game.

It’s not bad news. Doncaster were looking good for autos 6 games back & I reckon this is the cause of their bad run.
    Leaving Donny at this stage of the season is disgraceful. In his own mind he must have thought he couldn’t get them up.
    Deserves all he gets. Another mercenary as far as I am concerned.
    If it goes belly up he’ll probably get the bullet at the end of the season anyway.
    All those on here doubting Warne should be careful what they wish for.
    It’s not great losing for 5 games running but we haven’t exactly been playing pub teams. Fortunately we play one of them on Wednesday. A club living on their former glories who for some reason think they are better than they are.
    Let’s batter them on Wednesday just like we did earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    It’s not bad news. Doncaster were looking good for autos 6 games back & I reckon this is the cause of their bad run.
    Leaving Donny at this stage of the season is disgraceful. In his own mind he must have thought he couldn’t get them up.
    Deserves all he gets. Another mercenary as far as I am concerned.
    If it goes belly up he’ll probably get the bullet at the end of the season anyway.
    All those on here doubting Warne should be careful what they wish for.
    It’s not great losing for 5 games running but we haven’t exactly been playing pub teams. Fortunately we play one of them on Wednesday. A club living on their former glories who for some reason think they are better than they are.
    Let’s batter them on Wednesday just like we did earlier in the season.

I'll get mi drone.

Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I'll get mi drone.

Smart move really, them gypos from up the m18 are falling apart again anyway. Love to see them back in the conference were they belong with there caravans.

A distinct lack of class in this thread.

The green eyed monster has reared its ugly head.

Darren Moore would have kept the Millers up, no question. The best manager outside the Poem.

The Owls got in there first.....so suck it up.

But envy is not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He heard what he wanted to hear

Preconditioned
    That's a bit of a strange comment Grist, of course he was preconditioned and that was down to the abuse he'd probably had to put up with at football grounds his entire career.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Darren Moore would have kept the Millers up, no question. The best manager outside the Poem.

Really IBS ?
    What has he done so far as a manager ?
    Warne has 2 promotions on his CV,does that not count for anything,anyway....who gives a sh*t about Donny or Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Warney is a brighter manager and will be our manager in the Championship next season.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast