+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Darren Moore ........ to Wendy

Darren Moore ........ to Wendy

That can’t be reight - surely not.

As they are so hugely large massive I’d have thought they would have gone for an out of work Premier manager or someone highly rated from Europe.
    But NO ....... they turned to Doncaster.
    Shows the depth of football knowledge at Swillsboro.
    As Ive recently said ...... a club is only as good as its directors.

I’ve spoken to Darren and he’s a top fella.
    Feeling sorry for him right now.
    Thing is - I can’t wish him luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    As they are so hugely large massive I’d have thought they would have gone for an out of work Premier manager or someone highly rated from Europe.
    But NO ....... they turned to Doncaster.
    Shows the depth of football knowledge at Swillsboro.
    As Ive recently said ...... a club is only as good as its directors.

I’ve spoken to Darren and he’s a top fella.
    Feeling sorry for him right now.
    Thing is - I can’t wish him luck.
    Look at their past history enticing players and managers from so called smaller clubs, they do it to all the clubs around the area. This is one of the reasons I despise them. They dont create or identify their own talent they want to poach it from others.

Hateful outfit.

Darren I hope you get relegated, I cant wish you good luck at that club. Now there is even more reason to hope that Donny get promoted and rub the pigs nose in it.

Donnys only had a draw in last 5 should get some compo and hopefully new manager can kick on like hecky did. Moore as nothing to lose lot more money if they get relegated its expected if he keeps them up and gets sacked his stock still goes up. Sack either way he gets paid.can still live where he is aswell. Hope they go down like.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Look at their past history enticing players and managers from so called smaller clubs, they do it to all the clubs around the area. This is one of the reasons I despise them. They dont create or identify their own talent they want to poach it from others.

Hateful outfit.

Darren I hope you get relegated, I cant wish you good luck at that club. Now there is even more reason to hope that Donny get promoted and rub the pigs nose in it.

We have been guilty of doing a bit of that in the past.
    McIndoe and Robins spring to mind.
    But I know what yer mean - it’s an hateful practice and I think there should be an unwritten law against it.

I hate it when players or managers are brought into Barnsley from local clubs.
    But BIG Ballax Wendy are more guilty than most at doing this - the out pouring of such big money has enabled them to attract support from nearby towns - but spending money like that has also got them into the sh.ite they are in now.

Fingers crossed they go out of business and an Aldi is built where Swilsboro once stood.

Just a thought - if they escape relegation by 6 points or less - then let’s see if any of the bottom 3 clubs take the issue to court.

I like Darren Moore. Tha cant blame him for tekkin that job

Not knocking Darren for taking the job im knocking the pigs for the way they go about things.

Can you imagine any other self stated MASSIVE club scratting round Donny and Barnsley for managers and players?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I like Darren Moore. Tha cant blame him for tekkin that job
    Exactly Pass, I like Daz as well and that won't change cos hes joined the disgraceful lucky Fowls.
    And it was the same when Neil Tommo took the temporary job there after Tony Putrids sacking, Tommo will always be one of our legends.

Not knocking Darren for taking the job im knocking the pigs for the way they go about things.

Can you imagine any other self stated MASSIVE club scratting round Donny and Barnsley for managers and players?
    Yes I can.
    Another club that has to constantly keep up the pretensions ‘we as a club and our fans are far more superior than those at Barnsley’.
    Leeds United.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 01-03-2021 at 07:31 PM.

A know tha not knocking him Eths. What I omitted to say in my post was that Moore has got the job on merit in my opinion. It's just that he happened to be managing Donny. I'm sure the pigs would have gone in for him anyway whether he was doing the same job at S****horpe, Bristol Rovers or Plymouth. That's my take on it ennyrooard.