+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prunella Gees bush

Prunella Gees bush

Anyone remember Prunella Gee, the actress from the seventies and eighties?
    I saw her in a play once and she was just wearing a bra and panties.
    Her pubes were sticking out of her panties. She must have had a bush like a Grenadier Guardsman's Busby.
    Does anyone remember the name of the play so I can try and find it on YouTube?
    I saw her today in The Sweeney, she wasn't that attractive, but she had a mighty fine bush.
    I wonder if thirty years ago she followed the sheep and got the old bristle brush on it or kept the glorious fuzz?
    She is no longer an actress but a councillor and therapist.
    Connie Booth was another who had a good bush. She isn't an actress now either.
    I would have loved to have seen the bushes of Annette Andre, Anneke Wills and Alexandra Bastedo for a comparison.

I've never been a fan of the m i n g e.

My first s h a g piece was ginger, it was a nightmare picking the ginger hair out from between my teeth, it was like a ginger Brillo pad.

When you think about it there's nothing attractive about that part of the female anatomy, it's like looking at a ham roll with a Brillo pad perched on top!

In the infants school we had a teacher in her late 50's called Mrs Tattersall, you'd have liked her Des.

She was a portly woman who sat at her desk with her legs apart, it looked like an explosion in a mattress factory between her legs.

There was a girl in our class at infants called Anne Hunt and she's show you her c u n t if you showed her your d i c k, I'm amazed the teacher never wondered why one girl would be sat at a big round desk with 5 or 6 lads.

Anne got the best part of the deal though, she got to see 6 d i c k s for the one showing of her f a n n y.

I suspect she probably got on well in life with those types of negotiating skills.

Talking of which reminds me of Karen Brady when she was at Blues.

A mate of mine worked for a certain sports brand at the time and had to negotiate the kit deal with her each season and she had a crossing and uncrossing of the legs type thing going on as she haggled the price.

He always paid substantially more than he intended to.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Her pubes were sticking out of her panties. She must have had a bush like a Grenadier Guardsman's Busby.
    I saw her today in The Sweeney, she wasn't that attractive, but she had a mighty fine bush.
    I wonder if thirty years ago she followed the sheep and got the old bristle brush on it or kept the glorious fuzz?
    I would have loved to have seen the bushes of Annette Andre, Anneke Wills and Alexandra Bastedo for a comparison.
    Think the play was called Shabby Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    It’s the 1st of the month, March Hair, maybe Des?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)