+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's hornchurch

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    20,000 and a bull.... could that be bulls**t?
    You would have to ask the bloke with the shovel who followed the bull about that one! I've googled this and apparently the bull in question was the Hereford mascot who went by the name of Hawkesbury Ronaldo. That gives an unanswerable quiz question to the most ardent footy fan - when did Ronaldo appear at an FA Vase final at Wembley?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-fa-vase-final

It's a relief we're at home. There are some bleddy awful pitches in the lower leagues. Hope we get a decent ref too then all we have to do is play to our potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You would have to ask the bloke with the shovel who followed the bull about that one! I've googled this and apparently the bull in question was the Hereford mascot who went by the name of Hawkesbury Ronaldo. That gives an unanswerable quiz question to the most ardent footy fan - when did Ronaldo appear at an FA Vase final at Wembley?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-fa-vase-final
    It would have made a fine partnership with our own Paul Heifernan.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Yeah they did. They were in Long Eaton Uniteds league that season. They brought about 500 fans to a night game at our place in the league.
    When Long Eaton played at theirs the attendance was just over 3,000, the league average was about 125!
    They have always enjoyed good support as long as I can remember, including a large lively element.

If Notts and Hereford were to make the final and fans are allowed, I would guess they will take more fans than Notts.

One team town scenario, everybody goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12