+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ardley working on additions

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Once he has mastered his additions we can start him on subtractions.

Would it then be at all possible that he may go forth and multiply in the near future, then?

Who is making the decisions on the signings as we seem to be gambling on any old youth from league 2 sides.

Since Abbott has come in the quality of player has dropped and I hope we arent taking his advice.

Another thing to factor in is this is our last season of parachute payments so the budget will be lower you'd guess next year.

Why do we need any more players ? we cant even beat a team that doesnt have enough players to make the subs bench.. Im sure that with all of our resources we must already have one of the biggest squads in the division. And yet we still struggle to beat teams with limited finances and a minimum number of available players.. If Ardley cannot get the players at his disposal to perform against a bunch of plumbers, Electricians and part time footballers then he needs to be sacked forthwith...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Why do we need any more players ? we cant even beat a team that doesnt have enough players to make the subs bench.. Im sure that with all of our resources we must already have one of the biggest squads in the division. And yet we still struggle to beat teams with limited finances and a minimum number of available players.. If Ardley cannot get the players at his disposal to perform against a bunch of plumbers, Electricians and part time footballers then he needs to be sacked forthwith...
    Yep, failing to beat Kings Lynn Caravan Park's reserves done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Nothing much to argue with there for once Durham. I agree. Show him the door immediately. I would sooner they put Doyle in charge than this meandering fool.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Who is making the decisions on the signings as we seem to be gambling on any old youth from league 2 sides.

Since Abbott has come in the quality of player has dropped and I hope we arent taking his advice.

Another thing to factor in is this is our last season of parachute payments so the budget will be lower you'd guess next year.
    That Abbott lad Knowles doesn't seem too shabby, although admittedly only a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That Abbott lad Knowles doesn't seem too shabby, although admittedly only a loan.
    To be honest Swale whilst he ran and ran last night I thought he did seem a bit out of his depth. Headless chicken a bit. Obvious talent but a few games prior I was hopeful his energy would divert from Kyle. That doesnt seem to have continued.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234