+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pie, Portable Toilet Seat, Manager

as I said a few days ago, you are just on the wind up. I have given you a few minutes of my time. Only because I find you amusing.

What are you trying to prove? What audience do you think you have here? I will let you into a secret. There is over a week, maybe 2 people. One has just kind of ignored you. But been polite.
    Abd me, I am just laughing at you.

I have said everything I wanted to. And from here on in, I will just ignore you, as I you are exact what I said. Just on the wind up.
    You are rapidly running out of people to talk to.

Thanks for the advice Champs, great riposte. Glad you find me amusing.

Did you know that in the world of coaching, the word UNLUKY, is banned. It is generally considered bad technique. I only mention this because you keep trying to justify your rather poly view and Rovers' run as being purely down to luck and not to do with the way we set up.

Hopefully we'll set up differently on Saturday and give Millwall a game. Or will it just be unlucky if we lose?

Now imagine if we win the next 5 games. Would you say that we were lucky?

Open your eyes man.

Quote Originally Posted by WazzaofWhalley View Post

Did you know that in the world of coaching, the word UNLUKY, is banned. It is generally considered bad technique. I only mention this because you keep trying to justify your rather poly view and Rovers' run as being purely down to luck and not to do with the way we set up.

Hopefully we'll set up differently on Saturday and give Millwall a game. Or will it just be unlucky if we lose?

Open your eyes man.

When we beat Luton at home. We played poorly and scruffed a last minute win. We where lucky. They had a goal disallowed that seemed fine. Our goal was scruffy to say the least.
    When we played Barnsley at home they played very well, and we where quite average. We beat them and where lucky that day.
    When we played Millwall at home, we played quite average and beat them by one goal. I would say on the balance of play, they deserved a point at least. We scruffed last minute winner. We where lucky.
    When we played Boro away we beat them by one goal. We did not play aswell as we did at Reading on Tues but scruffed a win. I would say on the balance of play we got lucky. They had a clear pen turned down.

We have played poorly in some games and scruffed a lucky win.
    We have played well in games (like Tues) and where unlucky to lose.

You are amusing to me

We where lucky says it all!

Rite. Now I get you.
    So when we lose its because we are rubbish. And all down to Tony Mowbray.

But when we win, its because we where just lucky?

So luck only plays a part in wins> Not defeats? That's what you are now attempting to suggest.

And you took a Pro License to figure all of that out yeah???

But definitely not on a wind up no?

Funny

My point was it's we were, not we where!

It's like I was, you were, he was, we were, you were, they were.

Where is like, where did I put that horseshoe? You use where when you ask a question. eg

Where did Champs go to school?

Where did Champs learn that football was 100% about luck?

Champs I bet you have an LG tele.

My point was it's we were, not we where!

It's like I was, you were, he was, we were, you were, they were.

Where is like, where did I put that horseshoe? You use where when you ask a question. eg

Where did Champs go to school?

Where did Champs learn that football was 100% about luck?

Champs I bet you have an LG tele.
    Who else are you talking to? You are saying this like someone else is reading.

You are just being ignored. They are being polite to you.

I am the only one speaking to you, so direct things back to me there's a good lad.

All that above was drivel.

I read the first sentence that made no actual sense. Didn't read the rest of it's just the rambling of a confused old man.

I made a point of coming back to you, as I find you amusing, in an idiotic way.
    But I don't feel encouraging you to type anymore is a good thing.

Sop stick around, talk to yourself from now on, I am really not bothered. I have got bored with laughing at you now, and I am bored of you generally so carry on talking nonsense for all I care.
    Either way, you will be doing it on your own on here, nobody else is going to humour you apart from me, and I am just bored of you now.

Nice one Champs, stay lucky!

Open your eyes man.
    Just back to this one as I was saying. We will win this and get at least a draw & win in the next few games.
    It was always going to change. This result was coming. The slight deflection on Dacks shot that wasnt going in was the specific type of 'luck' I was referring to.
    Of course I never said it was all down to luck. But sometimes in football that is all it takes. Sometimes you get the luck, like today. Sometimes you dont. Like Reading on Tues.
    We played very well in both games.
    We where only ever losing by one goal. The difference between winning and losing at this level with almost all the teams being a similar standard is tiny. We just had a bad run. Now we will go on a good run.
    Nobody will mention Gallaghers transfer fee this evening. And in a few weeks Mowbray will go back to being an okay manager again.

Fully get what you are saying mate but I will say one thing.
    If we finish mid table,is that acceptable?
    For me personally,no it isn't.
    We win tonight and that is a relief but take nothing away,we are underperforming and somebody has to pay the price on that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)