+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pie, Portable Toilet Seat, Manager

Pie, Portable Toilet Seat, Manager

If you Google Mowbray you get the following: A pork pie is a traditional English meat pie, served either at room temperature or cold. It consists of a filling of roughly chopped pork and pork fat, surrounded by a layer of jellied pork stock in a hot water crust pastry. It is normally eaten as a snack.

Quite fitting then that Anthony Mark Mowbray doesn’t even make it onto the first page of the search but resides just underneath a light adjustable toilet frame with which he shares his name.

It is my belief that both the pork pie and the toilet seat would currently be able to perform just as well as gum chewing Tone when pinning the players to the team sheet whilst bind folded. Who else would play Nolan on the left, Elliot on the right with the instruction of whipping the ball in to Armstrong and Dack. What he has forgotten to mention to Armstrong and Dack is that one had to be on the other’s shoulders in order to gain parallel height with most centre halves in the country.

Sorry to ask Mrs Anuradha Desai however as you are more familiar with headless chickens than any of us, and given your current stock price, I was wondering whether you could put myself, Blackburn, Darwen and the surrounding area out of our misery by putting Old Tone out to pasture.

There’s a guy called Sam Allardyce, who’s doing pretty well at the only club that Old Tone had any success with and I was thinking that he would be the perfect fit for Rovers. Pep is a big fan of Sam’s and Sam also has a 100% success record at international management for what it’s worth.

If you need any help recruiting, then please get in touch with me before inviting Shebby back to the table as when I’m not adding to the profits of Kleenex on a Saturday afternoon I do work as a part-time agent.

I have a couple of recommendations with regard to recouping some of your investment when the transfer window opens again and in no particular order I would value Ben Brereton and Sam Gallagher at £2.50 each but would take £4.00 at a push if they paid for their own parking. Amari’I Bell, I think you should be able to get a new fiver for as he’s not really been around long enough for the entire league to see how he always lets us down. Alternatively I would consider a meat voucher from Hallworth’s.

I would also suggest that someone teachers Adam Armstrong to pass sideways and has quiet word with Bradley Dack about spending less time as a reality TV stooge and getting himself fit.

All in all the future looks bleak, Darwen Moor bleak. Another rebuild is needed however I fear that this time it is on the scale of the 1940’s St. Paul’s Cathedral.

So much damage done by so much incompetence, Keane, Appleton, Bowyer, Lambert, Coyle (unforgivable) and now the guy who ranks below a pork pie and a portable toilet seat.

I know the saying that,it is better to be the head of chicken than the rear end of an ox, but we’re currently both. When I look at the players on the pitch I can’t help thinking that they’d be happy with a DNR badge.

As a younger man I played at Ewood and I have worked at Ewood and I know and I understand, just as most of the fans do, that The Red Rose of Lancashire adorns our shirts in a way that it doesn’t any other.

Which comes first? The chicken or the club?

Where is the Pride? Where is the care? Where is the heart?

Mine for one is broken. Please fix it.

Very good post in general and tells the story of our current plight.
    We shouldn't forget what tony mowbray has achieved as our manager but we are in decline and if action isn't taken soon we will end up back in league one.

Quote Originally Posted by WazzaofWhalley View Post
    If you Google Mowbray you get the following: A pork pie is a traditional English meat pie, served either at room temperature or cold. It consists of a filling of roughly chopped pork and pork fat, surrounded by a layer of jellied pork stock in a hot water crust pastry. It is normally eaten as a snack.

Quite fitting then that Anthony Mark Mowbray doesn’t even make it onto the first page of the search but resides just underneath a light adjustable toilet frame with which he shares his name.

It is my belief that both the pork pie and the toilet seat would currently be able to perform just as well as gum chewing Tone when pinning the players to the team sheet whilst bind folded. Who else would play Nolan on the left, Elliot on the right with the instruction of whipping the ball in to Armstrong and Dack. What he has forgotten to mention to Armstrong and Dack is that one had to be on the other’s shoulders in order to gain parallel height with most centre halves in the country.

Sorry to ask Mrs Anuradha Desai however as you are more familiar with headless chickens than any of us, and given your current stock price, I was wondering whether you could put myself, Blackburn, Darwen and the surrounding area out of our misery by putting Old Tone out to pasture.

There’s a guy called Sam Allardyce, who’s doing pretty well at the only club that Old Tone had any success with and I was thinking that he would be the perfect fit for Rovers. Pep is a big fan of Sam’s and Sam also has a 100% success record at international management for what it’s worth.

If you need any help recruiting, then please get in touch with me before inviting Shebby back to the table as when I’m not adding to the profits of Kleenex on a Saturday afternoon I do work as a part-time agent.

I have a couple of recommendations with regard to recouping some of your investment when the transfer window opens again and in no particular order I would value Ben Brereton and Sam Gallagher at £2.50 each but would take £4.00 at a push if they paid for their own parking. Amari’I Bell, I think you should be able to get a new fiver for as he’s not really been around long enough for the entire league to see how he always lets us down. Alternatively I would consider a meat voucher from Hallworth’s.

I would also suggest that someone teachers Adam Armstrong to pass sideways and has quiet word with Bradley Dack about spending less time as a reality TV stooge and getting himself fit.

All in all the future looks bleak, Darwen Moor bleak. Another rebuild is needed however I fear that this time it is on the scale of the 1940’s St. Paul’s Cathedral.

So much damage done by so much incompetence, Keane, Appleton, Bowyer, Lambert, Coyle (unforgivable) and now the guy who ranks below a pork pie and a portable toilet seat.

I know the saying that,it is better to be the head of chicken than the rear end of an ox, but we’re currently both. When I look at the players on the pitch I can’t help thinking that they’d be happy with a DNR badge.

As a younger man I played at Ewood and I have worked at Ewood and I know and I understand, just as most of the fans do, that The Red Rose of Lancashire adorns our shirts in a way that it doesn’t any other.

Which comes first? The chicken or the club?

Where is the Pride? Where is the care? Where is the heart?

Mine for one is broken. Please fix it.

When Elliott goes back to Liverpool he will play on the right side of attack. One of the best managers in world football will put him the same position as he is being played at Rovers. Not sure where you are coming from being honest. Salah is left footed. But plays on the right.

Has Elliott been very effective for Rovers? Yes. Is is because of the position he plays? Yes.

In every single year since Mowbray has taken over, we as a club have gotten stronger both on and off the pitch. If he where to leave now, he leaves behind a much more stable club. How odd you haven't acknowledged that.

We are in a run of poor form. Which we all know about. Nobody really needs to point that out.
    And it will change.
    Because that is what happens in football.
    What hasn't changed since you where a little lad, to now, is we are a mid table 2nd flight football club. Exactly where we are now.

When Mowbray took over, we where a shambles off the pitch. A complete shambles off it. We where going down. How quickly you have forgotten that.

Sam Allardyce is getting relegated as we speak. And will be managing at the same level next season as us. If he decides to stay.

I see you missed Breretons goal on Sat. His 5th this season. He has been by far our most improved player this season and is looking much better now. Excatly what we paid the money for.
    What is quite incredible is folk still bringing up his fee?

And ignoring his performances.

this site has died.
    That was officially my last post. I come here to get away from these stupid posts.

My point re Elliot playing wide was more about him and Dolan being encouraged to play aerial balls in to Dack and Armstrong, neither of whom would get on the end of them if they had a step ladder!

Not sure Brererton is good enough for the Championship. He's more Blackpool Beach than Ewood Park for me. Haven't mentioned the fee however £7,000000 is a lot of rides!

Big Sam getting relegated in much the way TM took us down is an odd thing to take from the post.

Ultimately it is about improvement and I don't see it. Table position wouldn't indicate it either. There seems to be a lack of tactical nous other than to throw multiple subs on at once when chasing the game because it paid dividends once.

Unlike the government's dealings with Covid-19 we need to act decisively and swiftly.

One other thing is that I also think TM is positioning himself for the boot. He'll cash in and will no doubt pop back up somewhere else very soon whilst someone else picks up the pieces. And there will only be pieces left.

EEYORE!

Quote Originally Posted by WazzaofWhalley View Post
    My point re Elliot playing wide was more about him and Dolan being encouraged to play aerial balls in to Dack and Armstrong, neither of whom would get on the end of them if they had a step ladder!

Not sure Brererton is good enough for the Championship. He's more Blackpool Beach than Ewood Park for me. Haven't mentioned the fee however £7,000000 is a lot of rides!

Big Sam getting relegated in much the way TM took us down is an odd thing to take from the post.

Ultimately it is about improvement and I don't see it. Table position wouldn't indicate it either. There seems to be a lack of tactical nous other than to throw multiple subs on at once when chasing the game because it paid dividends once.

Unlike the government's dealings with Covid-19 we need to act decisively and swiftly.

One other thing is that I also think TM is positioning himself for the boot. He'll cash in and will no doubt pop back up somewhere else very soon whilst someone else picks up the pieces. And there will only be pieces left.

EEYORE!

Obviously I know you are here for the wind up only.

Dack has only been back playing a few games, and Elliott has been playing all season. His stats are excellent. And he isn't in a good team.

Absolute tosh. Good try, but ...........

Not sure it is a wind up champs.
    We are looking poor and nobody can argue otherwise.
    I dont agree on the brereton comment though,as I feel he is one of the few shinning for us.
    The problem is nobody is helping the defence out and until that is rectified,we will be in trouble.

Brereton was by far our best player last night. He has looked good all season.
    This is a wind up.

Champs not a wind up, just a difference of opinion.

Yesterday (before the game) you were singing Brererton's praises by virtue of him scoring 5 goals in 29 games. For me this is not good enough for a forward. You may expect it from a defensive midfielder. You may argue that he is playing out of position, and I would love to be proven wrong. Please believe me that we are on the same side here. Another manager may play him as a number 9 which would of course settle this debate however TM has to take responsibility. Last night Brererton spent the game deep taking wild shots from outside the area. I wouldn't question his enthusiasm, just his ability. For 7m in the Championship I wold expect more than 5 goals from what is now 30 games.

With regard to Elliot returning to Liverpool and making it into the first team I would not be so sure of this. I understand that he is a kid but what we need at the moment is 11 players who will scrap to change this run, not kids who have already banked 1.5m and haven't yet been able to yet take a driving test. Why would we sign Zidane when we've got Tim Sherwood springs to mind.

TM was quite clearly plotting his departure in the post match last night and for me it has to happen sooner otherwise we may not be playing in the same league as Big Sam next year.

Not trying to wind you up Champs and I don't know how old you are but mark my words we are in a relegation battle. At the beginning of the season I was hopeful of a top 10 finish however when you strip out the wins against 10 men having all the possession doesn't win us games.

Last night TM said he was a student of the game. I can only think he was referring to tiddlywinks.

If we get 4 points from the next 5 games I would be happy. How sad is that?

Wazza

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)