+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pie, Portable Toilet Seat, Manager

Another mediocre performance with Gallagher being exposed at this level once again. That half a yard makes all the difference. Reasons to be cheerful, not many. There is an obvious pattern emerging which is that when we dominate possession we do not win. When we play on the break we are better. Friday will be an interesting game because Brentford is a really good footballing team and may present an opportunity. It will certainly test my theory.

I said that I would be happy with 4 points from 5 games. We now have 4 points from 2 and we have moved above Preston. So whilst I may not sound, it I am ecstatic! The thought of being dragged into a relegation battle is horrendous.

At the end of the season we need to lose the deadwood irrespective of how much we paid for them. Dolan, Gallagher or Brererton. I know who I'd prefer. A big shout out to Alex Neil for that one!

Keep believing......buy Card Factory

Quote Originally Posted by WazzaofWhalley View Post
    Another mediocre performance with Gallagher being exposed at this level once again. That half a yard makes all the difference. Reasons to be cheerful, not many. There is an obvious pattern emerging which is that when we dominate possession we do not win. When we play on the break we are better. Friday will be an interesting game because Brentford is a really good footballing team and may present an opportunity. It will certainly test my theory.

I said that I would be happy with 4 points from 5 games. We now have 4 points from 2 and we have moved above Preston. So whilst I may not sound, it I am ecstatic! The thought of being dragged into a relegation battle is horrendous.

At the end of the season we need to lose the deadwood irrespective of how much we paid for them. Dolan, Gallagher or Brererton. I know who I'd prefer. A big shout out to Alex Neil for that one!

Keep believing......buy Card Factory
    Its cnuts like this I was aiming my post at the other day Robin. Not yourself. Who does have a more rounded view.
    Where is a cnut like this hiding now? Nowhere to turn. Hiding away probably desperate for a change in results so he can come out of hiding.
    Everything he said has turned out to be complete nonsense.
    My point last night Robin was. Anyone can sit and be happy after a 5-1 win.
    It's when things arent going well you find out who the real clowns are.

If this person was a normal person. He would be stick around and provide some balance. But no. He did what people do who dont understand football.
    He spent weeks spewing vitriol to a very decent manager. You just needed to have a bit of fore site.
    Mediocre is relegation. Not midtable.
    Forest are mediocre. Derby are worse.
    Even if we bottom out and finish around 10th - 12th. Thats acceptable. Not mediocre.
    Mediocre sides at this level now will be playing Accrington next season. Abd that will not be us.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)