+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Man City

Prediction League - Man City

Short turnaround. We got the double on them last year, so I definitely don't expect them to take us lightly. They've won 14 in a row and haven't lost in any competition since November 21 against Tottenham. Be surprised if we get anything out of it, but that's why it was important to get some points from the previous few matches.

Man City 3-1 Wolves

Jose

2-0 City, no bugger!

I find it difficult to predict a loss for us. So 1 1 from me. :-)

I am with Mich on the score, but for the sake of the prediction league I'm going

Man City 1 Wolves 1

Neto

Man.City 2 - Wolves 1 (Jose)

We've got no chance of getting anything out of this one... 1-1 Neto.

Heart over head where footballs concerned .

City 2-0 Wolves

City 2-1 Wolves

Neves (Again)

Mitch. in the absnce of Jose please may I change my scorer to Neto (said he with wonderful optimism)...ta muchly!!!

Man City 1 Wolves 2
    Traore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)