+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A year ago

A year ago

I was at Wembley stadium with over 80 thousand people not to mention the rammed trains there and back.

Madness

I was in Tenerife and thought Covid was something just in China.
    Madness.

Ps did well though didnt we, 3 wembley appearances on the spin, got to both play off finals, from sheer hell to sheer heaven.

I often think of the cup final, had Engels header just crept in, I think we would have gone on to win....🤔

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    I was at Wembley stadium with over 80 thousand people not to mention the rammed trains there and back.

Madness
    Yes, it was crazy, Picasso, and just 3 weeks later we were in full lockdown and soon to have one of the worst infection and death rates in the world ...

Who could have ever imagined we'd still be in lockdown a year later ... ?

It's going to be so weird (in a good way) when (hopefully!) we can start living semi normal lives again, though, as Exiled would (and has) said, I'll never be normal.

Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to?

What do you think the world will look like?
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 03-03-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Yes, it was crazy, Picasso, and just 3 weeks later we were in full lockdown and soon to have one of the worst infection and death rates in the world ...

Who could have ever imagined we'd still be in lockdown a year later ... ?

It's going to be so weird (in a good way) when (hopefully!) we can start living semi normal lives again, though, as Exiled would (and has) said, I'll never be normal.

Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to?

What do you think the world will look like?
    Normal is boring and predictable, Win, and you are far from that. You’re as mad as a fruit bat (in the nicest possible way), don’t ever let anyone stop you from being so.

People like me, with a head full of confrontation and disrespect for many in society, are shamed by your understanding and thoughtfulness.

Ya weirdo vegan freak

As for looking forward to something, then yeah. Actually seeing the face of the person that I'm falling out with

Ha ha, well, when you are born under a toadstool ... hmm I wonder who said that?

You know, Exiled, I wouldn't know how to be any different ...

Your looking forward to made me laugh. For me - two things - being allowed to spend time with my family and another person on here who is too smarty pants for his (and my) own good.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)