+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scouting report article on Ruben Rodrigues

Scouting report article on Ruben Rodrigues

Quite an interesting and accurate piece on the search for an attacking midfielder in non-league, with Ruben coming out on top...

https://davecohenfbl.medium.com/finding-an-attacking-midfielder-in-the-national-league-977e38ab4c28

What an interesting external viewpoint, accurate as well. How did you find that?

He's clearly got lots of potential, he's clearly a potential moneymaker (sorry KC) just needs more consistency and production in terms of direct assists and goals. If the manager is prepared to go just a little more offensive and attacking overall, I'm confident the increased production will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    What an interesting external viewpoint, accurate as well. How did you find that?

He's clearly got lots of potential, he's clearly a potential moneymaker (sorry KC) just needs more consistency and production in terms of direct assists and goals. If the manager is prepared to go just a little more offensive and attacking overall, I'm confident the increased production will follow.
    I stumbled across it on Tw@tter earlier. I think the only error was the 0 assists part. Intersting, as you say, to read a non-Notts fan's view.

Pretty professional scouting report...surprised it's on a public forum (maybe a mistake), scouts all over the country/europe can nab that, it's doing their work for them.

And it looks to be absolutely spot on...
    We'd be getting even more out of him if we could play more consistently in the opponent's half, instead of spending the game watching ill-equipped defenders fight off the high press

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Pretty professional scouting report...surprised it's on a public forum (maybe a mistake), scouts all over the country/europe can nab that, it's doing their work for them.
    Statto’s are now also known as scouts on social media due to the amount of data they create and share regarding players and teams etc. There’s loads of this type of report out there, especially on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    This was shared with me on Twitter the other day, very interesting read … https://www.theguardian.com/football...balls-big-time

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    This was shared with me on Twitter the other day, very interesting read … https://www.theguardian.com/football...balls-big-time
    Interesting read. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I stumbled across it on Tw@tter earlier. I think the only error was the 0 assists part. Intersting, as you say, to read a non-Notts fan's view.
    Imagine how good his report would have been if he knew he'd had 4 assists already this season! This is the issue I'm having running a stats site for a club in the NL there is just no accurate available data even if you pay for it. There have been at least three games this season where I couldn't even provide basic stats because the data companies that collate them didn't even cover the games!

I very much enjoyed that. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast