+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T puerile free threads

Agreed 'highlighting' is definitely the way forward but whilst maintaining a respective tone. No need for naughty swear words and personal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Agreed 'highlighting' is definitely the way forward but whilst maintaining a respective tone. No need for naughty swear words and personal abuse.
    Pity you don't practise what you preach. I see you still call Pedro "Ken"

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Pity you don't practise what you preach. I see you still call Pedro "Ken"
    In what language is Ken a swear word?

You will have to look long and hard on NCM to find me resorting to the use of swear words or personal abuse which sadly has been so evident throughout this season.

Whereas Pete I'm sure you won't mind admitting that your language has been rather colourful in the past on occasions.

But to end on a positive note there has been a marked improvement in recent weeks. It's early days but a definite uptrend#babysteps

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    In what language is Ken a swear word?

You will have to look long and hard on NCM to find me resorting to the use of swear words or personal abuse which sadly has been so evident throughout this season.

Whereas Pete I'm sure you won't mind admitting that your language has been rather colourful in the past on occasions.

But to end on a positive note there has been a marked improvement in recent weeks. It's early days but a definite uptrend#babysteps
    I know my language is colourful & don't give 2 monkeys what anybody on here thinks about me'
    Your piss taking, carrying on calling him Ken, no not abusive but you know what your doing .

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    And Stalin.
    Stalin was on NCM too?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Stalin was on NCM too?
    'was'?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I know my language is colourful & don't give 2 monkeys what anybody on here thinks about me'
    Your piss taking, carrying on calling him Ken, no not abusive but you know what your doing .
    It's the name he goes by, it's not a piss take!

For someone who doesn't give 2 monkeys what anyone thinks about his colourful language it's weird that you care so much about "Ken".

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    'was'?
    Absolutely brilliant !!!

Where can I get my free puerile?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Where can I get my free puerile?
    Just complete the form and you will be notified when they are on the way to the lucky recipients.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast