+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T puerile free threads

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You will have to look long and hard on NCM to find me resorting to the use of swear words or personal abuse.
    So you don't class calling posters drunkards or accusing them of grooming as personal abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So you don't class calling posters drunkards or accusing them of grooming as personal abuse?
    Surprise , surprise. Shock horror right on cue.

I haven't called posters Drunkard, I called Navy that because of his car crash behaviour after he's a had a few. Of course he's many abusive comments and choice language is repeatedly ignored by you the same person who gets upset by the use of nicknames like Ken and Ebeneezer yet refers to others at @rseholes.

Consistency is all we want#doublestandards#hypocrite

The grooming accusation was aimed solely at you and I fully stand by it. Offering travel to and from a race course in the South West of the country, a ticket to the event and some beers all to a complete stranger who you don't know from Adam.

If we knew each other I'd call it generous but seeing as we've never met I call it grooming. An ulterior motive was at play thankfully that is all in the past now. I'm sure you won't be making such offers again in the future. It was a little strange.

Surprise , surprise. Shock horror right on cue.

I haven't called posters Drunkard, I called Navy that because of his car crash behaviour after he's a had a few. Of course he's many abusive comments and choice language is repeatedly ignored by you the same person who gets upset by the use of nicknames like Ken and Ebeneezer yet refers to others at @rseholes.

Consistency is all we want#doublestandards#hypocrite

The grooming accusation was aimed solely at you and I fully stand by it. Offering travel to and from a race course in the South West of the country, a ticket to the event and some beers all to a complete stranger who you don't know from Adam.

If we knew each other I'd call it generous but seeing as we've never met I call it grooming. An ulterior motive was at play thankfully that is all in the past now. I'm sure you won't be making such offers again in the future. It was a little strange.
    Offering someone a ticket and a place on the bus to watch the greatest sports event in Britain's imo. is a great opportunity for
    somebody. If you think that's grooming then you must live a strange life.
    What will you do if someone offers you a ticket to Wembley (if we get there), report them to the police?

If you don't think getting offered travel, ticket and beers from a complete stranger is a little strange then you must live a lonely isolated life.

I've travelled to Cheltenham racecourse, with a ticket and been bought and bought beers with Friends , big group of us. You know people you actually know. Not a random off the internet.

Seeing as you think that's the norm, maybe can I suggest Elite Pie offers and invites you next time the festival is on. Sounds like a perfect solution for someone who wants to take a person and buy them drinks and someone who wants someone to offer them that.

If I didn't know them I'd reject it, I can and will buy my own, with my own pocket money. I sense you would be happy to sit next to anyone at the game if it was a freebie

#ShockHorror
    A Fred regarding stupid comments and arguments...descends into daft comments and arguments. ��

If you don't think getting offered travel, ticket and beers from a complete stranger is a little strange then you must live a lonely isolated life.

I've travelled to Cheltenham racecourse, with a ticket and been bought and bought beers with Friends , big group of us. You know people you actually know. Not a random off the internet.

Seeing as you think that's the norm, maybe can I suggest Elite Pie offers and invites you next time the festival is on. Sounds like a perfect solution for someone who wants to take a person and buy them drinks and someone who wants someone to offer them that.

If I didn't know them I'd reject it, I can and will buy my own, with my own pocket money. I sense you would be happy to sit next to anyone at the game if it was a freebie
    I sense that Pedro, Elite, Navy, Pete and everyone else might be right in their opinion of you. You still get pocket money? Enough said.

[QUOTE=laddo;39718710]If you don't think getting offered travel, ticket and beers from a complete stranger is a little strange then you must live a lonely isolated life.

Elite organisers a bus to Cheltenham every year for friends but if someone drops out or there is a spare seat he offers it to fellow Notts fans. If you find that strange then I think you are on your own. Mind you, you usually are.

It might not be for you but to describe it as grooming is well off the mark IMO.

Kin ell I’m now thinking of all the times I’ve had cheap/free tickets off various people outside ML. If I’d known they only really wanted to have s*x with me I might have thought twice.

Still, would probably have been more fun than the match most of the time.

[QUOTE=i961pie;39718718]

Elite organisers a bus to Cheltenham every year for friends but if someone drops out or there is a spare seat he offers it to fellow Notts fans. If you find that strange then I think you are on your own. Mind you, you usually are.
    Oh yeah cos Elite and myself have shown ourselves to get on so well on here. Why wouldn't we want to spend the whole day together. I don't think you really thought it through did you?

How many hours is the the return coach journey to Cheltenham from Nottingham? Lol.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast