+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T puerile free threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    FFS Elite, you're an intelligent bloke, if you think that fckin dimwit will listen to all that sh1t.
    I'm sure he won't listen, but it was worth the effort just to see which of the six points he could dispute.

#notasingleone

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sure he won't listen, but it was worth the effort just to see which of the six points he could dispute.

#notasingleone
    I dont generally get involved but if I was you Elite I would certainly be using the #owned hashtag at the end of your post. As laddo certainly has been.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I dont generally get involved but if I was you Elite I would certainly be using the #owned hashtag at the end of your post. As laddo certainly has been.
    Maybe, but in post #22 laddo said that he fully stands by his allegation of grooming. In the light of what me and others have posted since I wonder if he still stands by that. If he does, I can't wait to hear his reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Agreed 'highlighting' is definitely the way forward but whilst maintaining a respective tone. No need for naughty swear words and personal abuse.
    In that case, go forth and mutliply.

#notasingleone
    #babystepslolnonagendaihaventgotacluewahtthat****i ngdomwitisonabout.

Maybe, but in post #22 laddo said that he fully stands by his allegation of grooming. In the light of what me and others have posted since I wonder if he still stands by that. If he does, I can't wait to hear his reasons why.
    For all my faults ( unbelievable I know but I do have some ), I would never dream of making such a serious allegation against anyone, let alone a decent ( well, you can be a doorknob at times ) bloke like yer-good-sen.

I remember that particular post, and the comments laddo made were very clearly tongue in cheek, obviously not serious allegations of grooming 😂😂

Come on Elite, you surely realised this at the time....if I remember rightly it was a bit of a weird post, you were almost challenging him to go along on the trip. His response made me laugh.

For any of his faults Laddo’s detractors are equally, and often more so, to blame for a lot of the tediousness on this board. Some of the posters on here the last few days have behaved like they’re having an adverse reaction to a full moon.

Morning gentlemen.

Let's just do a quick time log regarding posts from my 3 biggest fans:

10:43pm
    10:52pm
    11:52pm
    12:02am
    12:42am
    6:23am
    7:21am

So basically last thing at night and first thing in the morning all you are thinking about is me. I feel even more sorry for the wives than before.

More than happy to talk about this but before I respond or answer any of your 6 points. Just want to clear something up

I know it was a longtime ago but are you now saying that you didn't specifically ask me, and didn't address the offer directly to me?

You may want to use the search option and go way way back to double check that before we carry this on. Oh and please no amending of quotes , I know that's a favourite tactic of yours.

So you offer free tickets every year and over the years a few have taken you up on this offer from NCM. What a success rate that is lol. Let's put that down to your welcoming persona and sparkling personality.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I remember that particular post, and the comments laddo made were very clearly tongue in cheek, obviously not serious allegations of grooming 😂😂

Come on Elite, you surely realised this at the time....if I remember rightly it was a bit of a weird post, you were almost challenging him to go along on the trip. His response made me laugh.

For any of his faults Laddo’s detractors are equally, and often more so, to blame for a lot of the tediousness on this board. Some of the posters on here the last few days have behaved like they’re having an adverse reaction to a full moon.
    Elite is clearly one of the people that openly claim something doesn't bother them whilst their cheeks are red and they go a little teary eyed whilst they are saying it. "I'm not crying!" Ok mate calm down

He's previously claimed he's not bothered by the acronym lol, emojis, hashtags, harmless nicknames and now a tongue in cheek grooming reference whilst the whole time unable to get past any of them and being the person who continually brings them up.

What a stellar list of things to get upset or annoyed about. I'm going to politely suggest you are a little too sensitive to act the way yiu do on NCM. It maybe isn't the best place for your mental health.

Over you you, get searching the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Morning gentlemen.

Let's just do a quick time log regarding posts from my 3 biggest fans:

10:43pm
    10:52pm
    11:52pm
    12:02am
    12:42am
    6:23am
    7:21am

So basically last thing at night and first thing in the morning all you are thinking about is me. I feel even more sorry for the wives than before.

More than happy to talk about this but before I respond or answer any of your 6 points. Just want to clear something up

I know it was a longtime ago but are you now saying that you didn't specifically ask me, and didn't address the offer directly to me?

You may want to use the search option and go way way back to double check that before we carry this on. Oh and please no amending of quotes , I know that's a favourite tactic of yours.

So you offer free tickets every year and over the years a few have taken you up on this offer from NCM. What a success rate that is lol. Let's put that down to your welcoming persona and sparkling personality.
    I feel sorry for my wife at times fcukwit ( in a none respectful tone ), not half as much as I do for your carer though. Fckun hell, they earn their money.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast