+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T puerile free threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Good luck with understanding any of that Elite.
    You have to take into account that it's slowly dawning on him that he's made a complete tit of himself.

He's obviously feeling the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You have to take into account that it's slowly dawning on him that he's made a complete tit of himself.

Probably not as much as we’re all feeling the boredom!

Something tells me it's not.

There is absolutely no pretence I can assure you.

Well at least you didn't deny that you aren't ultra selective of who you post about or quote and who you turn a blind eye to. Now that would have been the cherry on top of your comical cake.

Now you know the reason for the mathematical equation, why don't you do you, me and more importantly everyone a favour and agree and promise to completely ignore each other?

You know it will improve the board hugely, it's dead easy to do. There should be absolutely no reason why you wouldn't want to do this. I'll even throw in a bonus offer, I won't ever use the acronym 'lol' that seems to annoy you so much on NCM again.

Now you can't say fairer than that, what do you say? For the sake of NCM? Just promise, and I will never post about you, quote you, talk about you again and you do likewise.

It's as simple as that.

Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Something tells me it's not.
    You are still yapping Navy? Of course you are when Elite posts, you post. Down boy, good boy

I see you were posting late into the wee hours and early this morning. Some colourful words and terminology used , had a drink last night by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You are still yapping Navy? Of course you are when Elite posts, you post. Down boy, good boy

I see you were posting late into the wee hours and early this morning. Some colourful words and terminology used , had a drink last night by any chance?
    What does "yapping" mean thicko?

Well at least this thread has managed to remain puerile free.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    There is absolutely no pretence I can assure you.

Well at least you didn't deny that you aren't ultra selective of who you post about or quote and who you turn a blind eye to. Now that would have been the cherry on top of your comical cake.

Now you know the reason for the mathematical equation, why don't you do you, me and more importantly everyone a favour and agree and promise to completely ignore each other?

You know it will improve the board hugely, it's dead easy to do. There should be absolutely no reason why you wouldn't want to do this. I'll even throw in a bonus offer, I won't ever use the acronym 'lol' that seems to annoy you so much on NCM again.

Now you can't say fairer than that, what do you say? For the sake of NCM? Just promise, and I will never post about you, quote you, talk about you again and you do likewise.

It's as simple as that.

Deal?
    No deal. I find the idea of deals with other posters a very strange concept, similar to the original post on this thread about a topic originator having the facility to restrict certain people's ability to comment. The idea of a public messageboard is that everyone is allowed to offer their opinion. You are the one claiming to want to improve the board, but you more than anyone else are making it worse.

What part of that are you struggling to understand?

Just the bit where you continue to decline the chance to improve NCM for everyone really quickly and really easily? Puzzling unless you don't think your are able to due to your obsession. Or you just love the petty arguing with the same person that much that you don't want to stop.

You promote free speech on a public message board, I whole heartedly agree with that up to the point where people overuse swear words or become unnecessarily abusive. Yet you state that there should be free speech but only yesterday suggested the word pitchfork was banned or treated like a swear word on here?! That has to be a joke right? I was looking for clues that this was tongue in cheek cos it's blatantly contradicts your free speech view but I couldn't spot any. You were joking right?

No deal. I find the idea of deals with other posters a very strange concept, similar to the original post on this thread about a topic originator having the facility to restrict certain people's ability to comment. The idea of a public messageboard is that everyone is allowed to offer their opinion. You are the one claiming to want to improve the board, but you more than anyone else are making it worse.

What part of that are you struggling to understand?
    I'd imagine all of it. Do I get a treat?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast