+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O/T puerile free threads

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Just the bit where you continue to decline the chance to improve NCM for everyone really quickly and really easily? Puzzling unless you don't think your are able to due to your obsession. Or you just love the petty arguing with the same person that much that you don't want to stop.

You promote free speech on a public message board, I whole heartedly agree with that up to the point where people overuse swear words or become unnecessarily abusive. Yet you state that there should be free speech but only yesterday suggested the word pitchfork was banned or treated like a swear word on here?! That has to be a joke right? I was looking for clues that this was tongue in cheek cos it's blatantly contradicts your free speech view but I couldn't spot any. You were joking right?
    Of course I was joking. Do you seriously think I would want the word 'pitchfork' banned? You seem to be struggling a bit laddo, I suggest you go and lie down in a dark room for a bit. I'm going to spend a couple of hours in the garden digging my planting beds.

If I see a little worm wriggling and squirming, I might allow myself a bit of a chuckle!

Of course it was.

"I would say both. Tonight the manager was poor, the players were poor. We both seem to agree on that, so where do pitchforks come into it? One poster might not agree, but it is possible to criticise a poor performance without owning a pitchfork*.

*I think the completely innocuous word 'pitchfork' should be added to the swearword list and be automatically starred out. It's something laddo invented and it causes nothing but division and pointless stereotypes."

Now I've re-read it your post, it's so obvious the PS part was a joke silly me.

No way that you were being serious. Only a crazy person would want to ban such a word lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    I'd imagine all of it. Do I get a treat?
    I would have offered you a day out at Cheltenham, but you might get the wrong idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would have offered you a day out at Cheltenham, but you might get the wrong idea!
    Only a fcukin idiot would get the wrong idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Well at least this thread has managed to remain puerile free.

The use of the phrase "thicko" surely has to be the nadir to date. It's like a flashback to being about 12. Never seen an adult use it before, thanks Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

The use of the phrase "thicko" surely has to be the nadir to date. It's like a flashback to being about 12. Never seen an adult use it before, thanks Navy.
    Your welcome thicko.

Your welcome thicko.
    How can anybody who uses the word nadir ever be called thicko.!?
    Oooooh hang on...

I'll be glad when the schools are opened and you all have to go back.

Your welcome thicko.

Only three words but it's absolutely perfect.

Never change Navy, never change lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678