+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket 2021/22

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    To make enough money to see the club survive what's been a terrible season from a financial perspective? Are you really complaining about the club trying everything they can to increase revenue at times like this? Yeah, rather than do that we'll just wait forever and a day for the insurance to pay out (which of course they'll try their best to avoid at all costs).
    Pretty spot on.

Suppose with the season renewals you could play the odds. Renew your ticket for £40 as long as you purchase full price season. Eg 2 tickets for £380 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    So why is Mr. Bond giving more exclusives to DC T’s ?

If Utd have a business insurance payment due, why is Mr. Bond so bloody desperate for fans to fill Tannadeechie for a virtual game, fans to forego season ticket credits and promoting DUSF to grow membership to create an income stream?
    Bitter jealous not much eh?

Considering the disrepute you caused the club on the radio I'm surprised you've got the brass neck.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    To make enough money to see the club survive what's been a terrible season from a financial perspective? Are you really complaining about the club trying everything they can to increase revenue at times like this? Yeah, rather than do that we'll just wait forever and a day for the insurance to pay out (which of course they'll try their best to avoid at all costs).
    He's bitter because DUSF have done in 10 minutes flat what Arab Trust should have been doing since their inauguration but they failed miserably to engage the support as a whole because of their wee secret society approach

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Bitter jealous not much eh?

Why would I be jealous of cash coming in to United? I’m delighted 😀

Considering the disrepute you caused the club on the radio I'm surprised you've got the brass neck.
    I “caused disrepute to the club” by saying what exactly? “Wee team”? 😂😂😂

I “caused disrepute to the club” by saying what exactly? “Wee team”? 😂😂😂
    I think everyone who heard that car crash knows you came across as a complete idiot.
    You went to a gunfight with a blunt knife, got roasted and made the club look stupid even though you represent about 0.0001% of the fans

You really need to wind your neck in and stop the anti United agenda you're following.

You've started a thread here trying to draw criticism of the club.

But you went on national radio trying to do the same thing. Sniping at individuals at the club. You went up against a formidable journalist who dislikes us and you went on there without any facts or figures or logical arguments to support your case.

You got your arse handed to you on a plate.
    And not only that you sounded like an amateur. It was embarrassing. Very embarrassing. You've obviously got some grudge or agenda. We've had too many splits in the supporting organisations in the past, partly because of petty wee agendas like your own.

Now we have a real driving force in DUSF I suggest you get behind it. They've put a lot of money into the club already, not asked for a free lunch yet as far as I know, unlike ArabTrust. So again I'd say this, get behind the good things happening at the club or zip it.

I think everyone who heard that car crash knows you came across as a complete idiot.
    You went to a gunfight with a blunt knife, got roasted and made the club look stupid even though you represent about 0.0001% of the fans

You really need to wind your neck in and stop the anti United agenda you're following.
    Ha ha did you actually read my question? What exactly did I say that “made the club look stupid”?

He's bitter because DUSF have done in 10 minutes flat what Arab Trust should have been doing since their inauguration but they failed miserably to engage the support as a whole because of their wee secret society approach
    “Wee secret society” that was open to everyone and properly regulated - really?

Ha ha did you actually read my question? What exactly did I say that “made the club look stupid”?
    Seems you're not even bright enough to read a post and understand it.

It's obvious from what I've written that when I said you made the club look stupid I was referring to your car crash interview with Tom English. This is because most of the non United fans listening would have assumed you were a major fans rep. It cast a very bad light on the club.

You're just a big ego attention seeker.

You've started a thread here trying to draw criticism of the club.

But you went on national radio trying to do the same thing. Sniping at individuals at the club. You went up against a formidable journalist who dislikes us and you went on there without any facts or figures or logical arguments to support your case.

You got your arse handed to you on a plate.
    And not only that you sounded like an amateur. It was embarrassing. Very embarrassing. You've obviously got some grudge or agenda. We've had too many splits in the supporting organisations in the past, partly because of petty wee agendas like your own.

Now we have a real driving force in DUSF I suggest you get behind it. They've put a lot of money into the club already, not asked for a free lunch yet as far as I know, unlike ArabTrust. So again I'd say this, get behind the good things happening at the club or zip it.
    Your “zip it” quote says everything about your ability to conduct a discussion. So sad that it’s clear you’re incapable of respecting other viewpoints. As for the slanderous “free lunch” quote... dearie me

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)