+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Season ticket 2021/22

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Help for what?
    Would not worry about that mate the fella thinks he is some sort of a genius and anyone who disagrees with him is in need of help.Know he just comes on here to stir it a bit but genuinely think he believes he is above everyone else.

I find it unbelievable that there is concern from anyone that united are doing everything they can to get as much money into the club as possible from wherever they can. I would expect this at all times never mind after the last year from hell. Like all clubs dont want as much as they can get. Including the worlds biggest. Its simple too, if you dont want to or cant then no one is forcing anyone to spend a penny on united. I will always do what I can, when I can to help my club stay alive & hopefully competitive

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    I find it unbelievable that there is concern from anyone that united are doing everything they can to get as much money into the club as possible from wherever they can. I would expect this at all times never mind after the last year from hell. Like all clubs dont want as much as they can get. Including the worlds biggest. Its simple too, if you dont want to or cant then no one is forcing anyone to spend a penny on united. I will always do what I can, when I can to help my club stay alive & hopefully competitive
    Think the guy has other agendas and comes on here from time to time trying to cause discontent but think most on here know what he is up to.

[QUOTE=AraBrian;39720864]Think the guy has other agendas and comes on here from time to time trying to cause discontent but think most on here know what he is up to.[/QUOTE[HTML]

Mad Mike lol some of his rants are worth their weight in gold
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 04-03-2021 at 06:30 PM.

[QUOTE=ahlltanyirhide;39720910]
    Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think the guy has other agendas and comes on here from time to time trying to cause discontent but think most on here know what he is up to.[/QUOTE[HTML]

Mad Mike lol some of his rants are worth their weight in gold
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  37.1 KB

Hmmmm, good chance he has had that old chestnut lobbed at him a few hunnir' times

At least he can steal other folks retorts and try to make it look like it has jist came aff the tap oh eez haid..

#raginboolsh*t

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)