+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket 2021/22

Season ticket 2021/22

News due to be released this month with sales starting soon. I’ve already been paying for my next season ticket but how many other loyal Arabs will also forego their potential credits?
    United’s finance director, Derek Bond will be hoping virtually all current season ticket holders do likewise but for many folk in financial difficulties it will be a challenge to resist buying their next one for as little as £40.
    The 17 nine****ths offer might now be seen by some as a huge own goal by Mr. Bond

It is an own goal M, no doubt about it. We should have refrained such offer to the support as we have no crystal ball to predict the future.

Wonder if any other teams done something similar?

I was disappointed with the response to the survey sent out a few months ago, less than half responded

Name:  Screenshot 1.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  15.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    It is an own goal M, no doubt about it. We should have refrained such offer to the support as we have no crystal ball to predict the future.

Wonder if any other teams done something similar?

I was disappointed with the response to the survey sent out a few months ago, less than half responded

Name:  Screenshot 1.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  15.5 KB
    In hind sight was probably silly to make the offer of money off next seasons ticket.I honestly think that those who can afford it will not claim money back as they are all utd supporters and think will want to help club.I don't understand why people would not respond to the survey though?

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    In hind sight was probably silly to make the offer of money off next seasons ticket.I honestly think that those who can afford it will not claim money back as they are all utd supporters and think will want to help club.I don't understand why people would not respond to the survey though?
    I think because responding in a certain way meant you were giving authority not to claim back any credits. Some people might have wanted to hold off and see what the situation was come renewal time, or some might thought that they could take £50 in credits towards next seasons tickets. I think United did this survey in a very black and white manner.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I think because responding in a certain way meant you were giving authority not to claim back any credits. Some people might have wanted to hold off and see what the situation was come renewal time, or some might thought that they could take £50 in credits towards next seasons tickets. I think United did this survey in a very black and white manner.
    Yeah you could be right I was happy to answer it as was easy choice for me might not be as black and white for others as you say.I think utd should have done something for season ticket holders this year like a draw every home game with maybe a signed shirt or match ball or free hospitality for a couple when opens up again just to show how they appreciate the support.Think GB mentioned something like this early on.

Hello M,they can keep all the Bedsit investment for this season however i was not gonna bother with renewing for 21/22.Having seen a Courier billboard today which said United are heavily reliant on season ticket sales i have changed my mind and heeded their warning and decided to renew after all.
    I honestly never knew the club were relying on fans buying season tickets but the Courier have put me right.

😂😂😂

This headline from the DEE CT press and journal thing had me up all night. How could a Scottish football club be so reliant on season ticket income? It was incredible to reach such a damning conclusion, definitely one I had never considered. I tossed and turned, worried about Armageddon, Admin 1 Admin 2 Admin 3, small companies getting shafted, dreamed of better days ahead, then decided to RENEW my two seasons and ADD another just to get it up them.

And I've joined the DUSF trust anaw.

But I won't be paying for any articles in that sh1te online rag.

DUFC 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    This headline from the DEE CT press and journal thing had me up all night. How could a Scottish football club be so reliant on season ticket income? It was incredible to reach such a damning conclusion, definitely one I had never considered. I tossed and turned, worried about Armageddon, Admin 1 Admin 2 Admin 3, small companies getting shafted, dreamed of better days ahead, then decided to RENEW my two seasons and ADD another just to get it up them.

And I've joined the DUSF trust anaw.

But I won't be paying for any articles in that sh1te online rag.

DUFC 🧡
    So why is Mr. Bond giving more exclusives to DC T’s ?

If Utd have a business insurance payment due, why is Mr. Bond so bloody desperate for fans to fill Tannadeechie for a virtual game, fans to forego season ticket credits and promoting DUSF to grow membership to create an income stream?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    So why is Mr. Bond giving more exclusives to DC T’s ?

If Utd have a business insurance payment due, why is Mr. Bond so bloody desperate for fans to fill Tannadeechie for a virtual game, fans to forego season ticket credits and promoting DUSF to grow membership to create an income stream?
    To make enough money to see the club survive what's been a terrible season from a financial perspective? Are you really complaining about the club trying everything they can to increase revenue at times like this? Yeah, rather than do that we'll just wait forever and a day for the insurance to pay out (which of course they'll try their best to avoid at all costs).

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)