+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Neil Lennon's future employer V The Home of Bruce Andersons development Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post

I understand that some folks get upset when the idea of being entertained is mentioned.

Do they?

Now, of course there are times when you would accept a 1-0 victory no matter how bad the game game was, but it’s really all about entertainment.

Pandemic apart, they’ve been ruining the off field experience for years.
    Not allowed to do this, not allowed to do that.
    On field? bloody hell, not allowed to tackle properly, entitled to go down etc. etc.
    That’s without taking into consideration our very own brand of non football.
    All we need to wreck the experience completely is VAR, and what does our manager call for this week?

It’s rapidly becoming a close second to visiting the mother in law in terms of entertainment.
    It’s cheaper to visit the mother in law.

Still better of course than going shopping with the wife.
    But that’s not really saying a lot is it.

Pittodrie, field of dreams.......it beats going to Asda.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 07-03-2021 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Absolutely this, and one goal in nine games should be a sackable offence for any fcukin manager from any club, just another thing to add to the growing list of sackable offences that little hun tw@t of a manager continues to get away with.
    Oh and just for the record, that is five games in a row that I have fallen asleep, that in itself says it all really utter fkn shambles of a footballing team lead by a clueless little tw@t of a manager
    I’m surprised it’s only 5, I really am. My personal narcoleptic streak was greater than that, but inexplicably decided to whack the telly outside and pretend we had a beer garden yesterday. It sparked a bit of enthusiasm with the two boys and encouraged more committed abusive shouting at the telly - seems the done thing when outside watching football - but I’ve learned you just can’t fall asleep when you’re freezing your nuts off, even watching the Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

It’s rapidly becoming a close second to visiting the mother in law in terms of entertainment.
    It’s cheaper to visit the mother in law.
    You're more likely to score with your mother in law than Aberdeen are on the pitch.

Naw, I wouldn’t go that far.

Anyway, this is a mother in law free zone.

Going shopping with the wife was a hypothetical scenario as well.
    I do have a wife but shopping together is not possible, not since the court order.

I do have a wife but shopping together is not possible, not since the court order.
    The one that bans you from shopping naked together?

Naw, I wouldn’t go that far.

Anyway, this is a mother in law free zone.

Going shopping with the wife was a hypothetical scenario as well.
    Don't worry, donsdaft.
    It was meant in the purely abstract sense.
    Pushing a piece of string is a near hopeless task.

The highlights I watched made me sick and nauseated! I now actually hate mcinnes, but I must add i also dislike some of the players a little, ones who I think aren't turning up. Notably Ferguson and Mcrorie to a slighter extent. Campbell is weak meek and a passenger. McGinn and hayes to a lesser extent. Surely they have lost interest in being coached by mcinns

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    The highlights I watched made me sick and nauseated!
    Can you clarify and elaborate a wee bitty more on that comment pal, as I watched the game until i fell asleep round about the 50 minute mark (i have discovered that is now my limit and cut off point) but anyway I certainly do not recall any highlight at all in the 50 odd minutes I watched, what did I miss during my snooze time in the next 40 odd minutes that deserves to be named and classed as a highlight.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I think classing it as f ucking sickening n nauseating maybe tells you what I'd call it. Maybe call it a happy clapping c unts delight who knows? Who cares as I've made a stand! I do not buy any more PPV games, cancelled red tv in January and wint be spending one penny until the fraud is away. But we have to many fans who live to brown nose the club its sickening

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I think classing it as f ucking sickening n nauseating maybe tells you what I'd call it. Maybe call it a happy clapping c unts delight who knows? Who cares as I've made a stand! I do not buy any more PPV games, cancelled red tv in January and wint be spending one penny until the fraud is away. But we have to many fans who live to brown nose the club its sickening
    I think that finally even the brown nosed of brown nosers are realising the game is over. You can’t hide from 1 goal in 9 games. That’s relegation statistics yet the deluded chunt continues to state he’s convinced third place is there for us and makes it sound like some massive achievement.

Even if we lost every game between now and the end of the season he’d still spin it as a success as he’s sold 3 players and brought money into the club.

Tick tock times up you c0ck

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast