+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Neil Lennon's future employer V The Home of Bruce Andersons development Match Thread

I haven't watched any of our games this year, not even the highlights. Not that there has been any highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I haven't watched any of our games this year, not even the highlights. Not that there has been any highlights.
    Cool story.

You mean you missed the goal?

Some moments are worth the wait.

You waiting for the DVD to come out at Christmas time? "Aberdeen's top goals of 2021!" It'll be a thrilling 2 minute watch as you see Calum Hendry's header from 15 different angles before the end credits appear.

And you don't have a hat, have never had a hat, therefore making bold statements re. eating your hat are about as earthshattering and informative as the above revelation.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213