+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Lennon's future employer V The Home of Bruce Andersons development Match Thread

There is no getting away from the fact that we are the most boring club in Scottish football.

Put myself in a bad mood watching that garbage. I presume others have too. If someone is feeling particularly fragile you can watch the game again at 6pm on Alba, which should deepen your mood and the further repeat at 11 should tip you right over the edge.
    FFS AFC Flockin sort it out

Quotes from McInnes tonight

"pleased that we are a further point clear of relegation"

" delighted that I have achieved my long held ambition to average exactly one goal per game. Aiming to push it below one against United"

" tough conditions today as we are used to playing in a gale force wind at Pittodrie"

"the absence of seagulls is really hurting us"

"deeply regret not bringing on Campbell as we were a bit light on defensive midfielders"

"no easy games in world football"

"there's no other manager in world football that could have delivered what I have since New Year"

Cheer up guys, if we win all our remaining games by 6 goals and Timothy lose all theirs, we can still take second place

A draw leaves Aberdeen with one win in nine games and manager Derek McInnes tells BBC Sportsound: "It was a game we knew the importance of winning. I thought we were good enough to get all three points.

"We tried to go as attacking as we could. While we get another clean sheet and we are another point closer to Hibs, it's scant consolation for the effort we put in.

"It's a real missed opportunity to pick up all three points. The more people talk about it [lack of goals], the players can get anxious. Sometimes you need something to fall for you or a bit of luck.

"It doesn't dilute the fact we feel third is there for us. But we have got to find a way to carry more threat and more of a punch when we are on top of teams."

I’ve got an idea.

Sign better players.

Or practice.

We could try practicing.

If only we had the facilities.

A guy on Twitter hit the nail with the way I feel “I’ve went from anger to apathy to anger again !”

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    There is no getting away from the fact that we are the most boring club in Scottish football.
    No no that’s not the case apparently.....canna mine who it was now but last week after the cup final someone on here rebuked me saying that all teams outside old firm are equally as boring to watch ....the form table doesn’t tell the same story anyway they’d for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    No no that’s not the case apparently.....canna mine who it was now but last week after the cup final someone on here rebuked me saying that all teams outside old firm are equally as boring to watch ....the form table doesn’t tell the same story anyway they’d for sure !
    1 goal in how many matches now? We are the most boring team in Scotland. I look forward to our advertisement for our brand of dull, record breaking non scoring football for next season. Anyone that buys a season ticket or pays into that DNA debacle needs their head examined.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    That was me,we have only won 1 game in 9 and scored 1 goal so that alone should be a sackable offence.

The whole boring football thing is still a load of pish,we will still be boring to watch long after McInnes is gone because we were boring to watch well before he arrived.

I would ask you to tell me who in Scottish football is entertaining to watch but you already said you have no intention of watching any other teams play.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast