+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silly boy Gordon

It's a f*cking dead horse. Race horses die all the time. I have no real idea, but I would be surprised if at least 200 race horses die because of horse racing every year.

Bold inserts are done deliberately, because let's face it, that is the nature of the beast.

When I lived in Cumbria, our local farmer was also the town butcher and he also owned the local licensed slaughterhouse. He reared the animals, slaughtered the animals and sold their dead carcasses.

My daughter asked him, "how could he?" He replied, "that's how I make my living sweetheart".

What's the difference between a slaughtered cow and a dead gee-gee? I've no idea, you tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's a f*cking dead horse. Race horses die all the time. I have no real idea, but I would be surprised if at least 200 race horses die because of horse racing every year.

Bold inserts are done deliberately, because let's face it, that is the nature of the beast.

When I lived in Cumbria, our local farmer was also the town butcher and he also owned the local licensed slaughterhouse. He reared the animals, slaughtered the animals and sold their dead carcasses.

My daughter asked him, "how could he?" He replied, "that's how I make my living sweetheart".

What's the difference between a slaughtered cow and a dead gee-gee? I've no idea, you tell me.
    Reminds me of the time in a restaurant in France, when I had a bit of a heated discussion on the morality of bullfighting, with a lady who was eating that French restaurant favourite steak frites. It did stop her in her tracks somewhat when I asked if she knew what it was alongside the frites on her plate, and if she had any idea by what process it had got there.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Originally I thought the photo was recent Alf, but you're right it's from 2019. The IHRB think it's been deliberately kept back until just before Cheltenham to do him the maximum damage. They seem to think it's someone with a personal grudge against him, but it wouldn't surprise me if some branch of the Animal Rights Brigade aren't behind it. I've had dealings with some of these people, I know how they work, this is right out of their playbook.
    Yes,but surely he'd know who took the picture in the first place Sinky? Must have been a mate of his who's dobbed him in?

nothing whatsoever BT,it's just the sitting on the horse and having your Piccy took when you are training them. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,but surely he'd know who took the picture in the first place Sinky? Must have been a mate of his who's dobbed him in?
    He must know Alfie mustn't he, it's all a bit of a mystery though, biggest mystery of all is why he thought it a good idea to sit astride a dead horse and have his photo taken. It didn't happen by accident, he knew exactly what he was doing. I think he's lucky he's Irish, training in Ireland, I think he'll come back from it, if he was English, training in England, he'd be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He must know Alfie mustn't he, it's all a bit of a mystery though, biggest mystery of all is why he thought it a good idea to sit astride a dead horse and have his photo taken. It didn't happen by accident, he knew exactly what he was doing. I think he's lucky he's Irish, training in Ireland, I think he'll come back from it, if he was English, training in England, he'd be finished.
    Sorry for being a repititive bore, but it's a dead f*ucking horse, they still melt the f*uckers down for glue don't they?

Sorry for being a repititive bore, but it's a dead f*ucking horse, they still melt the f*uckers down for glue don't they?
    Preaching to the converted here, it's the lefty Animal Rights morons Racing has to contend with, you know, your mates BT, charming people.

The animal rights activists are in a world of their own, I don't think they're left or right but as they oppose fox hunting they are seen as left wing.

Racing horses on the flat is noble and splendid (not the Jumps), fox hunting is vile, elitist and cruel.

I have no idea why sinkov sees railing against fox hunting or badger culling as a left wing "conspiracy".

Racing horses on the flat is noble and splendid (not the Jumps), fox hunting is vile, elitist and cruel.

I have no idea why sinkov sees railing against fox hunting or badger culling as a left wing "conspiracy".
    I have no idea why BT thinks sinkov sees railing against fox hunting etc etc as a left-wing conspiracy. Sabs are just morons, I'm not aware of any conspiracy, am I missing something ?

Not sure what your problem with fox hunting is BT, you just end up with a dead animal at the end of the hunt. Dead horses cause you no cocern, why would a dead fox, and I believe the lamb and chicken communities are quite impressed with the security service the hunting fraternity provide.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)