There is a article in a paper of Russian, who else, hunters chasing down then strangling a pregnant Elk. There was even a picture of them on the chase, i couldnt read the article as just seeing that was enough.

A near death experiencer said that humans were the jewel in the crown of creation, that great good comes from people, unlike the animal world where only the fittest survive. These people are clearly at a very base level of existence. How to you impress upon people empathy/

How can they expect it if they dont practice it, and that existence has a loop and a feedback.

I am looking forward to my SKY contract running down. Tonight has the glory of Reading v blackburn. Can there be a more pointless footballing exercise than this?

As a score of futility this ranks alongside watching Cambridge, and yet massive stadiums are built, huge wages paid for THIS.

The elk still upsets me.

Near death experiencers report reliving their lives in minute detail, and experiencing the emotions that they inspire in others.

Those hunters have got theirs coming, the fear, the terror of dying horribly. Is it enough?

Leo of The Dewdrop Inn, Gwydir Street.