+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Scottish Government moving the goalposts

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Only time will tell eh!
    Sturgeon will make a wee stooshie about wanting to keep folk safe but as soon as furlough gets cut off.....the games up....as Basil would say.......furlough may get extended again though.

All in my opinion.

I also think Dundee 1 pars 1

But have to wait on that as well, won't stop me voicing it as an opinion......what freedom and liberty is ahh aboot.....meh opinion never in lockdoon.😎

Salmond launches new political party! That's going to be interesting. Probably good news for the independence movement!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Salmond launches new political party! That's going to be interesting. Probably good news for the independence movement!
    First vote SNP second vote Alba. Prevent some Tory list seats maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    First vote SNP second vote Alba. Prevent some Tory list seats maybe?
    Depends on how his campaign is promoted. First vote SNP seems to be essential. Second vote for him might hurt Greens more than Conservatives or Labour or Lib Dems. Who knows but things just got interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Depends on how his campaign is promoted. First vote SNP seems to be essential. Second vote for him might hurt Greens more than Conservatives or Labour or Lib Dems. Who knows but things just got interesting!
    To be fair I think he's a become a bit of a pariah amongst the SNP supporters and they might just reject his party entirely as an attempt to undermine their party.

I still won't be voting because the SNP is untenable with Sturgeon at its head after the recent debacles and I won't vote for the guy who has now been labelled 'The Cuddler'. Certainly won't vote for an English party in a Scottish election - points toward the Greens but that's just more cuddlers isn't it? Tree cuddlers.

Tree cuddlers get me cross.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)