+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Government moving the goalposts

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    That was Boris Johnson, in a (Supreme Court) court of law, which is the only place you can be found guilty. Since it's a legal term.

Stick to the golf

ps English government now trying to pass legislation to nullify the Supreme Court.
    Craig Murray video tells the truth.

Sturgeon is a lying corrupt evil ****......freedom.😂

Is posting this pish more mentally strenuous than a round of golf?

Like your constant pish around covid, having to make stuff up on Scottish politics puts you in the Flat Earther zone. Do you all share a room at the Community Centre?

And I'd estimate the amount of people who share your hard-right views in Scotland to be about 1%. In Dundee, about 0,0000004%, that's you and a couple of your mates
    Lol, it must be hard putting your life and soul into believing in something and watching as you realise you have been following people who are basically evil.

Stings.

Is posting this pish more mentally strenuous than a round of golf?

Like your constant pish around covid, having to make stuff up on Scottish politics puts you in the Flat Earther zone. Do you all share a room at the Community Centre?

And I'd estimate the amount of people who share your hard-right views in Scotland to be about 1%. In Dundee, about 0,0000004%, that's you and a couple of your mates
    5 back to back posts, classic slug posting when he’s rattled 😀

Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP are accountable to the people of Scotland, there is to be an election in just a few weeks, why are you talking as though we're living in North Korea. And your last sentence is completely false and you know it, the tories and labour both shafted their leaders recently and you said nothing about it, don't blame you, unionists are boring as phukk whilst the SNP are box office, like the Dees tonight
    I will try again. I would be critical of any political party that has behaved in the way that the SNP have done with regard to the Salmond inquiry. I don't understand why you can't accept that I am not a supporter of independence but I could be convinced if the arguments were rational. Of course political leaders are usually replaced by their own parties. Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn were deposed by their own supporters. I suspect that Nicola will be deposed if there is no majority SNP government returned at the May election and further if she does not deliver a 50% plus share of the vote I would expect Westminster to deny any request for Indyref 2. The interest for me will be to see how the Green vote holds up. They sold their support to the SNP so perhaps their nationalist policy might put off more voters, or they might cannibalize some of the SNP vote.

Is that a compliment

This from Rros 'Odds on SNP majority are 8/15' shows the SNP are twice as likely to form a majority government as not. At least I think it shows the odds are well in favour of an SNP majority, never worked out on/against in betting. The daily onslaught from the British is mobilising support for the SNP like it did for Irish republicanism during internment in Northern Ireland. The Brits never learn.
    The reference to you and Islay was meant as a compliment in the hope that it might encourage you both to post. I am not sure what the odds mean. Perhaps Rross could explain the difference between 15 to 8 and 8 to 15 mean . I think you are right in thinking that these odds show a betting expectation that SNP might form a majority government. However the point is the direction of travel and I think these odds are lower than previously and might be showing that the Salmond Inquiry is making people question whether they want more of the same.

They were 1/6 for a majority a month ago...so if they ran election 7 times they would get a majority 6 times out of 7.

8/15.....They have election 23 times (8+15) they would get a majority on 15 occasions, 8 times they wouldn't.

8/13...They have election 21 times they get a majority 13 times they would get a majority 8 times they wouldn't.

They are favs to get a majority but the odds are lengthening on this happening.

From almost a certainty 4 weeks ago to probable but by no means certain now.

In a fortnight this maybe down to reasonably possible.😁

In % terms from an 86% probability of getting a majority to 57%.......according to the bookies

Thanks Islay. The direction of travel does seem to be important.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thanks Islay. The direction of travel does seem to be important.
    I think you are getting me mixed up with Returnofrros. I no nothing about betting odds.

You really have no clue about how polls work, do you

The infamous poll in Auf Weidersehen, Pet when the boys had to paint their hut yellow because yellow got more 2nd votes than any other colour got 1st.

Fantastic scripting.
    That is proportional representation which is what the Lib Dem’s wanted because they know that they will never win a General Election.

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)