+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    How do I find that post Swale its been a while since I read it. I tried the search function but didn't seem to work. The post was around the time that Sid ( where is he nowadays) and I called out Munto as the fraud it soon became known to be.
    I'm not sure. I suspect the search function doesn't have the ability to go so far back in time. It was certainly a classic though!

ETA: You're right, Sid is notably quiet. I hope all is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm not sure. I suspect the search function doesn't have the ability to go so far back in time. It was certainly a classic though!

ETA: You're right, Sid is notably quiet. I hope all is OK.
    Is a bit of a concern to be honest given his poor health. Perhaps someone can shed some light? It only goes back to 2013 but I did get to watch Notts 3 Bradford 0 again in Campbell rices only ever good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Notts County manager Neal Ardley is making a shock move to take much-travelled Lee Hughes on a short-term contract – and put the striker back in the National League.

Ardley is desperate to land a new forward and his surprisingly turned to Hughes, the 54-year-old hit man who is not still scoring goals but is available.

Hughes close friend George Burley was unavailable for comment when approached.
    Boring, been done to death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12