+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR v Barnsley Match Thoughts

QPR v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Well this was the ultimate bogey ground until we won at Loftus Road in the first game back after the season was suspended last season with an Elliot Simoes goal .

Can we make it 6 wins on the bounce ?

Better side than the league table suggests are Rangers and had a good win over Brentford recently .

However the lads have proper got the bit between their teeth now and fear absolutely nobody .

Everyone in the league knows how we play but combating us seems to be easier said than done .

No doubt Warburton will have his plan too but I'm hopeful we can come away with another three points and keep on enjoying this ride .

Need Blackburn, Derby and Coventry to help us tonight .......

Last time we ed 5 consecutive wins at this level was 96/97 and guess who ended the sequence. Feck em ennyrooard, we're proper on one at the minute and as Animal sez, are this c0ckney bunch gonna be able to combat our style? I'm going for another victory to mek it a super 6 in a row. Dunt care who we face at present, we ain't losing unless referees or deflections get us

QPR 2 games in hand say take 4 points from them would be same position as Millwall are now 12th, so a huge challenge just like Stoke and Millwall were + our poor record at QPR. Last season win first time was it since 1950 ?

It’s a good hunting ground of late. But they are on a good run, but so where Stoke and we beat them all be it we where at home. If the team is set up right and the desire and determination is there then I think we can come home with all 3 points. But it’s not going to be any walk in the park this one like.

One of my colleagues is a QPR fan and he has told me today even when winning they are playing terrible. The QPR fans hate their style of football and can't wait until Warburton leaves to start making bread again!
    He seems to think they might as well just give us the 3 points as it's pointless playing us for them as we are now their new bogey team....

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    One of my colleagues is a QPR fan and he has told me today even when winning they are playing terrible. The QPR fans hate their style of football and can't wait until Warburton leaves to start making bread again!
    He seems to think they might as well just give us the 3 points as it's pointless playing us for them as we are now their new bogey team....
    Hope youre mate is right.
    This is not usually a happy hunting ground for us but we broke the hoodoo last season. I think it will be tough theyve had good results recently and must have grown in confidence as a result. If were on our game and can nullify the likes of Chair, Austin and Dykes we can win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_1982 View Post
    It’s a good hunting ground of late. But they are on a good run, but so where Stoke and we beat them all be it we where at home. If the team is set up right and the desire and determination is there then I think we can come home with all 3 points. But it’s not going to be any walk in the park this one like.

Agree Russ, tough fixture as they all are in this division. A reckon we'll grind art a 1-0 win toneet

Norwich v Brentford on Sky now like watching a slow train to nowhere !! Bit different to watching our lads

Name:  25210F61-6B6C-43A4-982B-69A2F5E8C265.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  13.2 KB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast