Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resource limit is reached.

Resource limit is reached.

Iím laughing into my socks, really.

Quite

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Iím laughing into my socks, really.
    If they spent less time deleting people's posts and more time on system maintenance maybe this wouldn't keep happening.

The moderators are not technicians. Maintenance is well outside their scope and their authority. Some of the moderators are the owners in the sense that they pay to rent the site with such payments including maintenance. It costs them a bit of money per month. For a while they took adverts but got so little that they now obviously do not make the effort.

I suspect that the more that they pay the more resources / capacity the site gets. It would be silly to pay for vast resources, so occasionally at peak they will blow this limit. So on this occasion they may well pay for more resources or simply wait for this peak to diminish.
    Last edited by Neil_McDonalds_dick; 02-03-2021 at 09:24 PM.

And again.

Server Gremlins.

And again....

Which is showing the worst form now, the Carlisle United team or thecumbrians.net? Well, according to the team manager of thecumbrians.net he has less resources than rival boards have but nevertheless there should be better performance. It's a matter of everyone doing what they do well and not making mistakes. Tonight thecumbrians.net did well for the first 20 minutes.

... then they conceded, and are still down holding their leg.

It is the CUOSC message-board. They should be able to raise lots of money in order to improve it, just as they did for Carlisle United.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast