+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coventry - U.K. City Of Culture 2021.

Coventry - U.K. City Of Culture 2021.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coventry City Council have organised Cultural Coach Tours for the event. Buses leave the Town Hall on the hour and drive straight to Stratford on Avon.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Coventry City Council have organised Cultural Coach Tours for the event. Buses leave the Town Hall on the hour and drive straight to Stratford on Avon.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk about trying to polish a t ur d.

Coventry is one of the biggest s h I t holes on the planet.

I disagree Mick - it's the biggest.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I disagree Mick - it's the biggest.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cov can't even host their own 'home' footy matches at the moment lol.
    So how are they going to be the Culture Capital City of 2021, will they get Warsaw and Dudley Taarn to do it for them ?.

I suppose it could have been worse as Stoke-on-Trent was on the shortlist but were pipped at the post

The only culture I’ve ever seen in Coventry was growing on a dog turd!

Hold on a minute. I lived in Coventry for five years. It has an outstanding C20th cathedral and interesting bombed out remains of the old one and .....umm that’s about it really. Left in 1975 and have never been back. The new and old cathedrals are good though.

Maybe it’s meant to be the City of Alternative Culture? Plenty of that about nowadays!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)