+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sturgeon!

Sturgeon!

I’m no fan of Salmond but “Wee Krankie” made a fatal error in mixing it with her former mentor.

This bloke was on the ropes a few months ago but the thing is with the “Big Beast” like him you have to drive the stake straight through the heart.......if you can’t then you back off.

I hope she’s forced to resign, I’m really enjoying watching him tear her apart.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m no fan of Salmond but “Wee Krankie” made a fatal error in mixing it with her former mentor.

This bloke was on the ropes a few months ago but the thing is with the “Big Beast” like him you have to drive the stake straight through the heart.......if you can’t then you back off.

I hope she’s forced to resign, I’m really enjoying watching him tear her apart.
    oh so very true,Salmond his a very cute and experienced politician been around a long time.

She has already said that she did know about the situation before admitting to it but said that she had forgotten about it. This may be true but it does raise concerns about what else she has not been telling the truth about. I don't like her but have to say that she has dealt with the Covid crisis better than our Government has. It will be interesting to see the final outcome of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    She has already said that she did know about the situation before admitting to it but said that she had forgotten about it. This may be true but it does raise concerns about what else she has not been telling the truth about. I don't like her but have to say that she has dealt with the Covid crisis better than our Government has. It will be interesting to see the final outcome of this.

She has but always with intent going one step forward to be clever. Scotland this - Scotland that which comes out of her mouth. Anyone would think Scotland was a super power!

Lots of bitter people, stupid bank notes, and footballing leagues which are equivalent to league 1 standard.

Horrible woman, deserves everything she gets, archetypal whinging Scott! My god how they like to pick and choose their history, they seem to quickly forget that they joined forces with Cromwell to out the last Scott who sat on the throne. I might be a minority but I support independence and would like a vote to force the Scots to piss off, apart from Scotch Whisky what do they bring to the UK, drug addicts, winos and Rab C Nesbitt as cultural attaché!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Horrible woman, deserves everything she gets, archetypal whinging Scott! My god how they like to pick and choose their history, they seem to quickly forget that they joined forces with Cromwell to out the last Scott who sat on the throne. I might be a minority but I support independence and would like a vote to force the Scots to piss off, apart from Scotch Whisky what do they bring to the UK, drug addicts, winos and Rab C Nesbitt as cultural attaché!
    prefer Irish whiskey myself Dave ,welsh whiskey is good people tell me.soon we’ll have English whisky so all will be not lost when they hopefully piss off.

The SNP leaders have wiped the floor with weak opposition up there. Two big personalities have whipped up support for independence for a decade or more now. Many kids have grown up with the one sided view and they will be eligible to vote if it comes to it. They hate the Tories and deserted Blair and Brown in droves leaving a clear field to promote their single minded plan.
    But their history does show that their man enemy is not us but themselves and today is a point in case.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)