+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *Knee jerk*

I didn't even look on here last night because I knew I would post something I may regret. Not looked now either. There is no knee jerking I don't think. We are playing poorly despite constant investment and support by owners. They would have watched last night and saw a team lucky to get a point (Notts) playing without style, grace or purpose. As it stands, Notts will not be bothering the automatic promotion contenders and I have no faith in Ardley seeing us successfully through a play off campaign. If I owned the club I would be very disappointed and be looking for a new manager. If Ardley stays to the end of the season or not is the owners' call. I know what I think.

The owners know the situation themselves and a 'Ardley Out' campaign isn't necessary. They are putting ex amount of £££££ into the club and they want success as much as we do. They will make the right decision at the right time. I have confidence in them. I just hope Neil gets it right, but nothing seems to be improving on the pitch and we are struggling to show any signs we are going in the right direction at the moment.
    Last edited by Iremongersrighthand; 03-03-2021 at 01:12 PM.

It's a result based business as we all know. If he doesn't get results and get us promoted he should be replaced at the end of the season it's as simple as that for me.

I am 90% certain we will finish in a playoff spot. It's then a lottery but a very winnable lottery.

You watch Chesterfield are coming up on the rails and are currently steaming along heading for a potential play off spot.

The "jerk" is the Manager. He is dragging this club down with his tedious style of play. He has been here nearly 2 1/2 years & yet to put a team out that plays for 90 mins. Has he lost the changing room? This is his squad & well backed. If the public were allowed in, there may have been a change already, as people are not going to pay to watch that dross week in week out & that is going to affect the owners income for starters

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's a result based business as we all know. If he doesn't get results and get us promoted he should be replaced at the end of the season it's as simple as that for me.

I am 90% certain we will finish in a playoff spot. It's then a lottery but a very winnable lottery.

You watch Chesterfield are coming up on the rails and are currently steaming along heading for a potential play off spot.
    Wonder why that is? Not due to a change of Manager by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

Chu chu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Chu chu.

If we are destined to go thru the 'play-off route' and do have the misfortune to meet Chessie, I think that's as far as we would get, I honestly can't see us beating them as things stand at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Chu chu.
    pmsl

We won't finish as high as we did last season

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    We won't finish as high as we did last season
    Bloody Hell, no wonder we're playing so poorly.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast