+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sheffield Wednesday v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Really not looking forward to this with our recent form and a patched-up defence.

First goal tonight could be decisive, and Warney shouldn't need to remind the players how big this is. it really is a case for a bit more optimism if we win, or probably odds-o relegation if we lose.

Strong drink may be needed.
    Have you any strong stuff left?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    We need to not leave ourselves wide open in midfield, stop silly defensive mistakes, & cover the far post, to many goals lost with not covering it.
    Keep the ball away from the Owls keeper, on deadball situations, pressure their keeper in the penalty area, hoping he will panic.
    Ladapo needs to get his scoring boots on, not leathal enough.
    Warne needs to use his subs earlier, if things not our way, to me start with Giles & let him get the balls into the area, hopefully for us to punish the Wednesday's.
    Now's the time for the team to stand up, & be counted.

Hmmmm..not much wrong then

TEAM v @swfc | Johansson; Olosunde, Harding, A.MacDonald, Giles; Jozefzoon, Barlaser, Wing, Wiles; Crooks (C); Smith

SUBS | Blackman, Clarke, S.MacDonald, Sadlier, Hirst, Ladapo.

Need the forwards to perform as very little at the back and only 6 on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    TEAM v @swfc | Johansson; Olosunde, Harding, A.MacDonald, Giles; Jozefzoon, Barlaser, Wing, Wiles; Crooks (C); Smith

SUBS | Blackman, Clarke, S.MacDonald, Sadlier, Hirst, Ladapo.

Am I missing something here ? Why is Cooper and Hull not on the bench ? Explain please ?

Izzy Brown on bench for the trotters

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Am I missing something here ? Why is Cooper and Hull not on the bench ? Explain please ?
    No idea to be honest

I’m still going for SWFC 0 Rotherham Reserves 2

Day off for me today and it's allowed plenty of time for the nerves to jangle. Like others not been this nervous/apprehensive about a game for a good while, even to the point of considering avoiding it altogether.

However, if fans were allowed to attend, I just know I'd be buzzing about going, even though the nerves would still be there.
    These are exactly the games we need to be fighting tooth and nail to retain our Championship status for.
    Not just because it's that lot per se, but that certainly adds to it.
    Out of all the teams it feels good to upset, they are definitely up there.

How I've managed to avoid starting drinking yet I'll never know but I think now is the time.

Cheers and U T M.

No idea why Cooper isn’t on bench, Hull never gets a mention so not surprised and won’t be surprised if he leaves when his contract is up.

Have we gone 4 at back ? If so I’m hoping it’s Wiles at LB

3-0 The Millers

Ok I’m now going to the bog
    Last edited by millertop; 03-03-2021 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Although they're not listed in the 25 man squad do they still have to be listed with the EFL as available for selection ?
    If so, have they ?
    If not, why not ?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast