+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sheffield Wednesday v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Although they're not listed in the 25 man squad do they still have to be listed with the EFL as available for selection ?
    If so, have they ?
    If not, why not ?
    They are available for selection, I think there was about five that’s been named U21 including Kayode but he’s out on loan
    Last edited by millertop; 03-03-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    TEAM v @swfc | Johansson; Olosunde, Harding, A.MacDonald, Giles; Jozefzoon, Barlaser, Wing, Wiles; Crooks (C); Smith

SUBS | Blackman, Clarke, S.MacDonald, Sadlier, Hirst, Ladapo.
    Wednesday; Wildsmith, Palmer, Lees, Borner, Penney, Hutchinson, Shaw, Bannan (c), Reach, Paterson, Windass

SUBS: Jackson, Urhoghide, Dunkley, Pelupessy, Brown, Harris, Kachunga, Marriott, Rhodes

I'm gonna throw some straws out there for us all to clutch at:

Most would agree that George Hirst has been poor for us. In fact hes been ****e! However, his one tiny little cameo where he did look decent was against the pigs at the NYS.

Maybe tonight's the night Georgey boy?

Or perhaps he'll just continue to be the overpaid flapper fish weve come to know. 😔

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    No idea why Cooper isn’t on bench, Hull never gets a mention so not surprised and won’t be surprised if he leaves when his contract is up.

Have we gone 4 at back ? If so I’m hoping it’s Wiles at LB

3-0;the Millers

Ok I’m now going to the bog
    Jake Hull 19yr old centre back, contract runs out this summer, has i put on the Championship players contracts ending.

They are be available for selection
    Past their bedtime ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Jake Hull 19yr old centre back, contract runs out this summer, has i put on the Championship players contracts ending.
    Yes so I won’t be surprised if we don’t re-new it

So nervous for this. Feel we have a better team than them so put simply we can win this. Can’t even contemplate losing. Back to the glass of wine to calm my nerves!

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Past their bedtime ?
    Could well be but personally I wouldn’t have a problem if Cooper had to be put on pitch, Warney also said same I believe at some point so it’s definitely strange

Well I though my socks were looking threadbare until I saw our defensive lineup. With that in mind I'm going with a 4-3 win.

No idea why Cooper isn’t on bench, Hull never gets a mention so not surprised and won’t be surprised if he leaves when his contract is up.

Have we gone 4 at back ? If so I’m hoping it’s Wiles at LB

3-0;the Millers

Ok I’m now going to the bog
    Right we have no defenders on the bench ? So why not put the lads on the bench ?

Am going to have to say I am not happy with the club management and directors and will be surprised if we don’t loose tonight by at least three goals !

We should never have been in this position n regarding the playing staff ! To have no defenders is criminal, shipping out Tilt and Thompson was pure penny pinching ! Meanwhile we have Blackman. Hirst and Flo earning about 20 K a week sat on the bench, this is ludicrous.

Shambles springs to mind and It was totally avoidable ? If that excuse for a team come good tonight they should be knighted ! UTM

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast