+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sheffield Wednesday v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Sheffield Wednesday v The Millers

Anyone not Shîtting it?

The revenge match?

The first game Moore takes charge of the Owls to give them a boost!

Hillsborough without a load of Rotherham Owls to pîss off!

The pitch which has a large percentage of plastic woven into it so it looks green!

The bad form we're in!

The difference in budget!

I could go on with the reasons for losing however stupid they seem to be there are so many reasons why Sheffield Wednesday should beat the Miller! The main one for me is how much time we give to Brannon! I've said it before about each team having at least one player that stands out and for me Brannon should be playing at a higher level, maybe even the Premiership and the truth is Rotherham United don't have that yet.
    A lot has been said about Wiles but he's not allowed to play in this team and the way we have to play. He's really good but we'll probably not see it until we have another 4 or 5 players of the sam ilk. There is also the problem of keeping them fit. The serious injury list size is showing it's head again with the loss of Robertson at the weekend which ironically stopped Wiles again from having a rest.

I could mention Warne and his staff but alas that is for after the match. Don't be surprised if you see many threads joined tonight.

There will be some shît flying about if we lose but please show some respect to one and other. Opinions are free but insults cost! If you think of writing something that may upset or cause offence then don't press post!!!!

Enjoy the Match everyone!

Given we only lost by the odd goal at Norwich and Bournemouth, there's no reason why we can't get something at Hillsborough, no reason at all.

However, this is Rotherham United. So I'm predicting a really poor game where we all get annoyed, we get a terrible referee and Wednesday score with about 5 minutes remaining, probably by a penalty or own goal.

I bet I'm not far wrong! 😂

Afternoon Frog, Shyting it, can watch this without a beer, so much hinges on a win

Evening Frog and all, anyone else not feeling to confident tonight or is it just me? Not much seems to be going right for this one with a make shift team due to injuries, our poor form and it being their first game in front of their new manager.

How I’m feeling at the moment I think a point would be an ok result.

Come on lads let’s have a good performance and give us something to cheer.

UTM
    Last edited by kevthemaltbymiller; 03-03-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Given we only lost by the odd goal at Norwich and Bournemouth, there's no reason why we can't get something at Hillsborough, no reason at all.

However, this is Rotherham United. So I'm predicting a really poor game where we all get annoyed, we get a terrible referee and Wednesday score with about 5 minutes remaining, probably by a penalty or own goal.

I bet I'm not far wrong! 😂
    About 10 past 10 I'm guessing, followed immediately by the final whistle

Nort felt nervous all day bout this game .same has when we played Shrewsbury at Wembley,just felt sure we would win then and I do now. So 2.0 millers.

Really not looking forward to this with our recent form and a patched-up defence.

First goal tonight could be decisive, and Warney shouldn't need to remind the players how big this is. it really is a case for a bit more optimism if we win, or probably odds-o relegation if we lose.

Strong drink may be needed.

We've. Got. This.

UTM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Really not looking forward to this with our recent form and a patched-up defence.

First goal tonight could be decisive, and Warney shouldn't need to remind the players how big this is. it really is a case for a bit more optimism if we win, or probably odds-o relegation if we lose.

Strong drink may be needed.
    PW very negative on radio deedah, some waffle about either playing the old SWFC or the new Moore one.

Smacks of get your excuses in early

We need to not leave ourselves wide open in midfield, stop silly defensive mistakes, & cover the far post, to many goals lost with not covering it.
    Keep the ball away from the Owls keeper, on deadball situations, pressure their keeper in the penalty area, hoping he will panic.
    Ladapo needs to get his scoring boots on, not leathal enough.
    Warne needs to use his subs earlier, if things not our way, to me start with Giles & let him get the balls into the area, hopefully for us to punish the Wednesday's.
    Now's the time for the team to stand up, & be counted.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast