+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sheffield Wednesday v The Millers

Get Paul Davis to ask the question

Best form of defence is attack. Come on Millers

Cooper isn't registered to play I believe. Tried to get him out to a league 2 side but didn't happen. Sheff W tonight are going down if they can't beat side we've put out. Can't do much about the defence but Giles at left back & Flo playing don't get it.

The manager knows the players way better than any "expert" on here, so in Warney we trust.

Don't think this is the occasion to put the responsibility on the shoulders of a youngster making a debut.

Evening all. I'm with those who are ultra nervous about this match. I'm always nervous pre match but against these I have often felt physically sick in the past. I really don't enjoy the build up to playing Wednesday. It just means too much.
    If ever we needed Lindsay tonight would be the night.
    An early goal for us would settle the nerves. Missing an easy chance early on would raise those "here we go again" thoughts. An early goal for them (or a first goal for them at any time) would be a disaster.
    No prediction from me. Just a desperate wish that we can stuff them.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Right we have no defenders on the bench ? So why not put the lads on the bench ?

Am going to have to say I am not happy with the club management and directors and will be surprised if we don’t loose tonight by at least three goals !

We should never have been in this position n regarding the playing staff ! To have no defenders is criminal, shipping out Tilt and Thompson was pure penny pinching ! Meanwhile we have Blackman. Hirst and Flo earning about 20 K a week sat on the bench, this is ludicrous.

Shambles springs to mind and It was totally avoidable ? If that excuse for a team come good tonight they should be knighted ! UTM
    Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    The manager knows the players way better than any "expert" on here, so in Warney we trust.

Don't think this is the occasion to put the responsibility on the shoulders of a youngster making a debut.
    The Manager knows the players but does the Manager know what he's doing?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post

Look there’s an empty space on the bench so just put one of the fringe young lads in it. It’s not compulsory for them to come on, just being there helps them to absorb the atmosphere and the way things work.

Who knows we could end up 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go, so bring on the young lad for a bit of experience

Got to be a better idea than just having a gap on the bench?

Just got one thing to say towards tonight's match......turn the volume up before kick off and blast it out!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast