+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    C’mon Brin, this is little old Rovrum, we don’t appeal such things and if we did we would end up worse off
    I dunno about that.don’t they get a local ref in to have a look at footage and see if it’s worth going ahead with an appeal.......over to you brin..😁

If we could play the piggies every week we would be in the top two

One minute Freddie was on the edge of our 6 yard box defending a corner and just 15 seconds later he was burying the ball in the back of their net. Glad he didn't head to the corner flag to settle for a point

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I dunno about that.don’t they get a local ref in to have a look at footage and see if it’s worth going ahead with an appeal.......over to you brin..��
    The club may seek 'local' official advice. Don't hold your breath but.....they may contact Howard for his legal eye on this. All hush hush as we know. He does now reside in the US but, he's only a phone call away.

I'm available but some may say bias but, no argument over both players going down. The Weds player on getting up off the floor elbows Smith in the mouth hence his split lip when leaving the filed of play. Smith, although rather stupidly reacts but, when someones just elbowed you like that what what you do? If anything on appeal he may well lose it for his reaction but, the outcome should be two reds for violent conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I dunno about that.don’t they get a local ref in to have a look at footage and see if it’s worth going ahead with an appeal.......over to you brin..��
    The gamble is do we want to risk not having Smudge for the Watford game or do we chance an appeal and get him for the Brentford, Luton and Coventry games. I'd gamble!

And here's one we prepared earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv4KnITKK3Q

GM Gm to be honest, the game started at six in the morning, that's fine, I get up at five, how can I sleep on it, when I've just got up, after the Reading game being live on Tele, I was apprehensive to say the least, when the Millers were one up I was counting down the minutes, and when they scored, I was mortified ,that the team let them in, when it reached six minutes of injury time, fingers crossed they would see out time, I've just had my left eye operated on for Caterakes, and I thought my eye was playing up ,when 1 - 2 popped up, Miracles do happen occasionally,. Every Dog dose have its day, Good luck against Brentford ,on Saturday night,.!

Wow. Fantastic. I said it would be a backs to the wall win!! Lol.

Cant wait ti goto work it will be silent in office. Was very loud this week with hoots about a bounce. They was going to this that to us.

A.loud owl hooted a 10 bet so took it looking forward to it and will eat a kfc in his vicinty so he can we smell what fowl well.cooked smells like
    Hahababababababababbabahahahahah

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast