+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

I think the coverage was basically the ifollow plus version..but it’s always going to be tight when we play the penalty box line,as against forest it worked but they was always going to get one going for them and that’s all they needed...we are going out and they are coming in it’s always going to be split decision..from the sky coverage they did show form behind goal I just got sense that he played him onside.even though our player wasn’t in the camera shot all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I think the coverage was basically the ifollow plus version..but it’s always going to be tight when we play the penalty box line,as against forest it worked but they was always going to get one going for them and that’s all they needed...we are going out and they are coming in it’s always going to be split decision..from the sky coverage they did show form behind goal I just got sense that he played him onside.even though our player wasn’t in the camera shot all the time.
    I think we play a risky game when we use offside as a defensive weapon .Although we are getting it to a fine art nowadays the refs and linesmen aren't. Its only a matter of time before they co ck up. For every 4 or 5 offside decisions we get given for us the officials will balls up the 6th one and bingo its in the net. Think of how many offside goals we have conceded this year, It relies on match officials being good at their jobs. They aint. Its a dangerous game to play.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 05-03-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Are we being unfair to Smudge?

Ladapo took all the plaudits for the winning goal on Weds and yes it was a good goal and it is played endlessly on twitter by fans but lets not forget Smudges goal as well which was a great header from a good cross from flo jo. Both Smith and Flojo are capable of doing this more often. Lets do it more consistently lads.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think we play a risky game when we use offside as a defensive weapon .Although we are getting it to a fine art nowadays the refs and linesmen aren't. Its only a matter of time before they co ck up. For every 4 or 5 offside decisions we get given for us the officials will balls up the 6th one and bingo its in the net. Think of how many offside goals we have conceded this year, It relies on match officials being good at their jobs. They aint. Its a dangerous game to play.
    Does it come down to having 4 linesman with two linesman on each half of the pitch, one of them should keep up with play.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718