+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

This is euphoria. That moment is what it is all about. I for one ran round my place screaming my head off at pitch that shouldn't be reached by an adult male. I don't care. If you could bottle that reaction and feeling you would be a very rich man.

..... on a side note, even with my completely biased hat on I cannot see why Smudge was sent off. Comms kept saying 'oh yes' but never actually said why, Hendrie being illogical as per on Sky. Definite appeal unless my blinkered eyes have missed something obvious.

And the way Olosunde was consoled at the end by McDonald, tears in his eyes, I nearly shed one, look at what that means. True heart and soul.

Astonishing. Felt quietly confident we could keep shape and even nick another until the sending off. Then resigned to the equaliser but even more down at the thought of missing Smithy for 3 games, and then despair at the inevitable equaliser and depressed at having to cling on against the miserable gob****e.

And then that...

Even ran upstairs and dragged my sleepy vaguely Miles supporting daughter out of bed to come down and watch the replays, both dancing on front of the screen at the match highlights.

Gonna be a big ask to stop up but we're fighting it. Olasunde was crying at the final whistle at being rescued from an own goal he could not be held accountable for. It means a lot to these players and proud of them whatever happened. But moments like that are what we cherish. Rare but go to the grave with us. Wish we could have been there.

Single malt awaits. Cheers y'all

Euphoria

Well well well
    Ten man toy towners win yet again at Hillsborough

I said today in a posting, that Warney ought to have took the forwards, especially Ladapo, to Sheffield Vegetable market, to show em the onion bag, where the ball belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    How does it feel in Oz?

Didn’t see any complaints by any of our players but not seen anything by Smith that deserved a sending off ? And from my seat in Wickersley their goal was miles offside ??????????
    Ley

King Ronnie loves a 2-1

Name:  D0A756CA-E85D-4094-845C-40C275D58031.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  20.8 KB

For all those that continually doubt PW he's now delivered the first league double against our porcine neighbours for a very very long time....with ten men...when we needed it the most

As Ronnie says, Get of his back

I thought Wednesday player was pulling Smith back by his arm.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    For all those that continually doubt PW he's now delivered the first league double against our porcine neighbours for a very very long time....with ten men...when we needed it the most
    Applause all round

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast