+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Just wow, really wtf, some really odd performances but let’s not be picky. Just enjoy the result up the fecking millers.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Didn’t see any complaints by any of our players but not seen anything by Smith that deserved a sending off ? And from my seat in Wickersley their goal was miles offside ??????????
    Ley
    Agree on both points pal

Well we know what it's like to be on the other end of that late show, so feels even better to have it work in our favour - well done Millers one and all

Have I missed it or has there not been a "just asking the question" post from Brin tonight about PW's competence?

Having seen their goal again on SSN it looks like he made the perfect run. If he was offside it was extremely matginal and definitely not a yard like it looked at the time.

Hi fellas, I've been lurking about silently on here for some time like some kind of voyeur and thought it was time I finally left a comment. Congratulations on your win tonight, hopefully you can push on from here and stay up. We deserved exactly what we got tonight!

Exhausted after that. What a rollercoaster! Really thought we were coming away with nothing with five minutes plus injury time to go. That wasn't even close to a sending off. We have to appeal that surely. Watched it several times and there was nothing of any significance.

Well done the ten men,we should have finished with eleven.We must appeal.WTf did that referee see?The biased Sky said it was the right decision.Wendy should have had one sent off for that tackle on Wiles before that wrongful sending off of SmudgeJustice at last prevails.Get in Freddie.

What is it about the Millers, and late screamers into the kop end, for a 2-1 win? I too, will die watching this team. Thought Ref did well ignoring the theatrics of both sides, until the sending off.
    Just irritated by one thing. Why, in the top corner of the screen, do Tv companies have to identify us by using ROT? No other club is disrespected this way. There's only two teams playing. They used SW for them, would a simple RU or R have been too confusing to the viewer?

I thought the 3 goals against Derby in 8 minutes was the craziest I have ever gone at a football match.

Tonight surpassed it by some distance.

As bad as we were Saturday, that was heroic tonight.

The bare bones of a team played their hearts out.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast