+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    A massive well done to Wes Harding the lad is asked to play out of position almost every game and always gives his all .
    Yes I was impressed how he coped. He's been a good asset to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    When they brought Rhodes n Marriott on it shows the perceived gulf in class and st first you think WTF!!

But I said to my lad he’s took Bannon off and Palmer which will mean they’ve sacrificed their playmaker and upset the balance of their defence. Watch them go try to go long with balls in the box to their new front five!
    If we get a breakaway and a lucky bounce we could nick this!

Sure he thought I was talking 5h1t3

He now thinks I’m a Brilliant pundit!!!
    Haha! Brilliant

They changed Arenal's from ARS to ANL

I thought Harding and Angus were outstanding.Crooks was class and Smith was formidable before the cheating owl got him sent off.We must appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    A massive well done to Wes Harding the lad is asked to play out of position almost every game and always gives his all .
    Good point, Wes has played left back, left wing back, right back, right wing back and centre back!....he could probably play in midfield as well....what a signing !

What a result. League table looks a little bit healthier now, Cov and Brum biting their fingernails now. Both still to come to NYS.

I said to our lass, she's from the Manor and went all over watching the pigs, watch a last minute goal coming. When they got the corner i thought this is it...............certainly was. She screamed her head off and jumped up off the sofa. She's lived here 31yrs now so she's seen the light.
    Poor Olosundae, looked a bit dodgy at times, but didn't deserve that og. He was heartbroken at the end, good job we didnt lose or he'd have been on suicide watch, even our lass felt sorry for him.......UTM

3 match ban for Smith or appeal and could go to 4 matches if we lose.

Remember it's little old Rovrum taking on the establishment not Derby or Notts Forest............

I'd still take the risk.......is Howard Webb on the panel?????

Well done Millers. Fully deserved.
    Not a classic game but we did what we had to do and it gives us a fighting chance of staying up, it's in our own hands. Man of the match - Smith, never a straight red and needs appealing, both players should have been yellow carded.
    Thanks for the six points.

Massives 1- 2 Toytown.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    They changed Arenal's from ARS to ANL
    That's almost worse!

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    3 match ban for Smith or appeal and could go to 4 matches if we lose.

Remember it's little old Rovrum taking on the establishment not Derby or Notts Forest............

I'd still take the risk.......is Howard Webb on the panel?????
    I'd take the chance. Leaving aside what the Wednesday player did, all Smith did was stand up!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast