+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

i'm down off the walls now and enjoying the state of bliss a last minute win induces...

Good all round but in addition to Freddie and Smudge, big up for Victor who was exceptionally brave and agile, Crookes and his inspired cross-field pass and Harding for delivering an excellent performance - especially since he no longer knows what his normal role is...

... and well done to Ericslad for his post 142 on the Matchday Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I like the comment thanking Izzy Brown for setting the Millers goal up........excellent.....

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I like the comment thanking Izzy Brown for setting the Millers goal up........excellent.....
    Yes, inspired comment

Note when Freddie scored we had 4 men up the pitch. Amazing considering the team was knackered, had only 10 on the pitch and we were trying to hold onto a draw.

Good job he didn’t lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I thought Wednesday player was pulling Smith back by his arm.
    Look at the replay the Weds scum player elbows Smith in the face hence the reaction. We know he shouldn't have retaliated but, if someone is doing you, the red mist descends, irrespective of where you are or who you are. We need to appeal this if only to see the scumbag also receive a red for the initial elbow incident.

Last edited by BigLadonOS; 03-03-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes, inspired comment

Note when Freddie scored we had 4 men up the pitch. Amazing considering the team was knackered, had only 10 on the pitch and we were trying to hold onto a draw.

Good job he didn’t lose it.
    The 4 men up the pitch despite we were knackered is testament to the fact we have been found to be the 4th fittest team in Europe.

Can't think who posted this the other day but it is on a statistical site showing just how fit we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Look at the replay the Weds scum player elbows Smith in the face hence the reaction. We know he shouldn't have retaliated but, if someone is doing you, the red mist descends, irrespective of where you are or who you are. We need to appeal this if only to see the scumbag also receive a red for the initial elbow incident.
    I thought he also kicked smith beckham-esque when they were down on floor..

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    C’mon Brin, this is little old Rovrum, we don’t appeal such things and if we did we would end up worse off

We fkn deserved that tonight and so did the pigs

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast