+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Reading the comments on the pig site they couldn’t see a sending off offence, that says a lot.

That said I think the Bournemouth fans would have seen it differently as they don’t like any physical contact on any of their players
    Ive seen Wednesday, Derby, Coventry, Huddersfield and Birmingham fans all saying no chance of it being a red. That's all the evidence you need, they are biased against us understandably and even they can't see the imaginary violent conduct.

The Dark side of Hillsborough, a new short film, done on a Star Wars theme.

The Tuna man gets a new terminator in at S6, he is the Dark -Vader, his name Darren Moore, brought in to destroy the dreams of Toy-Town Millers, taking out the aerial threat of line leader Smith, the plan was going well, until a super hero emerged in Ladapo, the Dark-Destroyer, he let loose, & cooked the Hillsborough Goose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    The Dark side of Hillsborough, a new short film, done on a Star Wars theme.

The Tuna man gets a new terminator in at S6, he is the Dark -Vader, his name Darren Moore, brought in to destroy the dreams of Toy-Town Millers, taking out the aerial threat of line leader Smith, the plan was going well, until a super hero emerged in Ladapo, the Dark-Destroyer, he let loose, & cooked the Hillsborough Goose.
    Oh dear, calling Moore dark vader is going to make the thought police twitchy

I know it'll kill MT but I think the officials actually got one right with the SW goal, just onside.

Name:  SW.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  93.1 KB

And it remains 2-1 to the ten men (warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I know it'll kill MT but I think the officials actually got one right with the SW goal, just onside.

Looks that way

But Lino way out of position, he's in line with edge of the box not last defender

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Looks that way

But Lino way out of position, he's in line with edge of the box not last defender
    Difficult to say without the camera being in line and the VAR lines drawn but I'd say he's in line with the defenders and is stood about 2yds behind the edge of the box. Either way, it's certainly clear the SW player wasn't yards offside like many originally thought.

Difficult to say without the camera being in line and the VAR lines drawn but I'd say he's in line with the defenders and is stood about 2yds behind the edge of the box. Either way, it's certainly clear the SW player wasn't yards offside like many originally thought.
    Contrary to what most think, the linesman doesn’t “look down the line of defenders” they take up a position slightly in advance of that to get to get a better perspective. The linesman in the pic is doing exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Looks that way

Way out of position is a bit of an exaggeration

Only just seen this, the Lino was a ****er Cam imo

Seriously though I think he got it right with Wing just playing him on,possibly Olosunde as well
    different angles can be deceiving though and I haven’t seen it from straight down the line angle, sky didn’t seen to want to bother with it
    Last edited by millertop; 05-03-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast