+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nothing in our way now .......

Nothing in our way now .......

Not on paper anyway.
    Last big obstacle - QPR away has been won.
    Bournemouth away could be an hiccup but all others to the last match of the season at Norwich are winnable.
    Unless of course ..... there are some unforeseen events such as injuries, suspensions, a few players lose their form, fatigue.
    Keep the players on their toes and keen for the fight and I can’t see us losing another match.

At the minute I can't see us losing either Nudger. As tha sez though, there could be injury and suspension imminent or a sh1t referee. Tha forgot Coventry away though- We nivver win theear!

As each game and challenge passes with another victory then the players belief and confidence just grows and grows. We ain't the finished article yet either which is frightening. Exciting times. Am loving it, absolutely loving it

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    At the minute I can't see us losing either Nudger. As tha sez though, there could be injury and suspension imminent or a sh1t referee. Tha forgot Coventry away though- We nivver win theear!

As each game and challenge passes with another victory then the players belief and confidence just grows and grows. We ain't the finished article yet either which is frightening. Exciting times. Am loving it, absolutely loving it
    Yep.
    Compared to Bristol, Stoke, Millwall and QPR the forthcoming fixtures are relatively easier.
    But we could easily slip up if the players take their foot off the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Yep.
    Compared to Bristol, Stoke, Millwall and QPR the forthcoming fixtures are relatively easier.
    But we could easily slip up if the players take their foot off the gas.
    And that's what Val has to ensure doesn't happen to this young bunch of lads. It can easily happen if tha starts believing in thi own press. Ennyrooard, Ismael dunt strike me as a blowk who accepts owt less than 100% commitment and effort. The players know this and have clearly bought into it.

As regards the run in, I think that the lower placed Championship teams can pose a much more difficult challenge than the mid table teams. When tha feightin fo points to avoid relegation it's a much tougher game than when tha facing teams wi nowt to play fo in mid table. We ourselves are living proof of that, look at last season.