+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perspective.

Perspective.

The contrasting ways our clubs are controlled were obvious on and off the pitch.

Carvalhal was Wednesday manager when Warne took the Rotherham job.

Wednesday have had 5 full time managers and 2 caretakers since sacking Carvalho. Yesterday his ten man Braga team won away at Porto to get to the cup final.

And we all know what happened with our ten men yesterday.

Changing managers just causes the team to never have an identity. That is something that can never be said about Warne’s team.

Wednesday are on their 4th person in charge this season alone. Maybe it’s actually the players that are ****e and not the managers.

Keep the faith. We are lucky to have Paul Warne. Treasure him.

Very wise words indeed and contrary to the belief of others, I don't want Warne replaced or wish to see him be dismissed.

The term 'hand in glove' sits perfectly with Warne and Rotherham United.

They also cheated in previous seasons and should have been demoted.
    Karma is happening now

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The contrasting ways our clubs are controlled were obvious on and off the pitch.

Carvalhal was Wednesday manager when Warne took the Rotherham job.

Wednesday have had 5 full time managers and 2 caretakers since sacking Carvalho. Yesterday his ten man Braga team won away at Porto to get to the cup final.

And we all know what happened with our ten men yesterday.

Changing managers just causes the team to never have an identity. That is something that can never be said about Warne’s team.

Wednesday are on their 4th person in charge this season alone. Maybe it’s actually the players that are ****e and not the managers.

Players are not ****e, maybe some get tired, have issues but they’re not ****e, even though I do moan now and again

We all (majority) love Warney but it doesn’t stop us questioning him sometimes, yes some go well OTT but surely you’re use to that now, every club have them
    Last edited by millertop; 04-03-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Players are not ****e, maybe some get tired, have issues but they’re not ****e, even though I do moan now and again

We all (majority) love Warney but it doesn’t stop us questioning him sometimes
    I'm referring to the Wednesday players as ****e, I've hardly ever said that about our own.

Of course I'm used to it. Just wanted to get it off my chest

I'm referring to the Wednesday players as ****e, I've hardly ever said that about our own.

Of course I'm used to it. Just wanted to get it off my chest
    Apologies Scum, I just re read it

Don’t think all their players are ****e but some just can’t or don’t get on with new mangers way of working etc or they think they know better than the manger

I had them to stay up (could still do) but I won’t be upset if they go down
    Last edited by millertop; 04-03-2021 at 11:26 AM.

I'll drink to that. Still glowing after last night. Warney's post-match comments highlight how much this means to the fans.

Perspective?

Well had SWFC started without the points deductions then they would now have 34 points, 2 more than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Perspective?

Well had SWFC started without the points deductions then they would now have 34 points, 2 more than us.
    Hardly a great return for a MASSIVE club like them and all their superstar players and premier league managers

Hardly a great return for a MASSIVE club like them and all their superstar players and premier league managers
    No it isn't, that's why stability at a club is important.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast