+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aldershot off

Quote Originally Posted by KPie View Post
    surely it would make sense to move the Barnet game from 8th of May to saturday ( they are free as playing macclesfield ). and then on the 8th of may its Aldershot vs Macclesfield so we can then play Aldershot then?

I might be being thick here and misunderstanding your post, but 8th May *is* a Saturday when we are due to play Barnet away. The week leading up to that date has us playing on May Day Monday and the following week we play on the Tuesday at Maidenhead.

Now that Wrexham has been rearranged there's only one free week left between weekends and that's between the penultimate and final Saturday of the season. Aldershot home should be played then but Ardley has said the league are reluctant to re-arrange games that late, so maybe the best alternative would be to play it on the Thursday after one of the two bank holiday Monday games (Easter and May day) and then see if they can delay the next two fixtures on the Saturday and Tuesday by 24 hours to Sunday and Wednesday .

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

45 mins later and it's outrage that he didn't start.

It's outrage because he would have been brimming with confidence after Saturday, next time I'll draw you a picture.

If we beat Hornchruch, then the Barnet game will have to be rescheduled as well because we will be in the FA Trophy final on the 8th May.

We are starting to run out of time to get the games played now.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I might be being thick here and misunderstanding your post, but 8th May *is* a Saturday when we are due to play Barnet away. The week leading up to that date has us playing on May Day Monday and the following week we play on the Tuesday at Maidenhead.
    Yeah im suggesting move the barnet game to this saturday and then play aldershot on the 8th of may, as barnet arent playing this weekend, and aldershot arent playing on the 8th of may

However probably a mute point due to the trophy

The Aldershot home game should definitely be rescheduled for Tuesday 18th May, because this would fall one day after the government proposal that fans should be allowed back into football grounds. I'm sure with a limit of a bit under 5,000 we would sell out even for a Tuesday night game, and we could become the 12th man.

Although the way we are playing, we might need a 13th man.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    It's outrage because he would have been brimming with confidence after Saturday, next time I'll draw you a picture.
    Not sure what's happened there mds but you've managed to severely chop off most of my post.

Crayola Crayons by any chance? Reminds me of Wycombe away a few years back, great game.

Ardley and the boys better get ready for 4 games in a week or so. It’s inevitable if the League decide to uphold the finish date.
    I agree that the Barnet game should be played Saturday. There is no rational reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The Aldershot home game should definitely be rescheduled for Tuesday 18th May, because this would fall one day after the government proposal that fans should be allowed back into football grounds. I'm sure with a limit of a bit under 5,000 we would sell out even for a Tuesday night game, and we could become the 12th man.

Although the way we are playing, we might need a 13th man.
    We are away to Wrexham on the 18th May.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    We are away to Wrexham on the 18th May.
    Bugger, should have noticed, I think that was posted earlier.

My desperation to attend two games this season got the better of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bugger, should have noticed, I think that was posted earlier.

My desperation to attend two games this season got the better of me.
    Tuesday 25th May (or Wednesday 26th) is still free but I think the NL want to keep that week free just in case there's a cancellation late in the season for whatever reason.
    Saturday 29th May is the last day of the season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast