+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aldershot off

Aldershot off

In our current run of form, not sure if this is a good or bad.

Overall, another game to the back log.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    In our current run of form, not sure if this is a good or bad.

Overall, another game to the back log.
    Yes, after Tuesday night not sure either. But at least if gives Ardley chance to get these defensive reinforcements in and work on them ..

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Yes, after Tuesday night not sure either. But at least if gives Ardley chance to get these defensive reinforcements in and work on them ..
    The delay might be a good thing if we brought in these reinforcements and Sgt. Ardley could do something positive with them. He has, though, brought in new, enthusiastic recruits and turned them into wannabe deserters, wondering where it all went wrong. Effiong looks to be an awful signing but he was keen to impress, now look at him. Sam, scores a goal or two or three including one that grabbed headlines in sporting news around the world - and gets dropped the next game. What a manager!

I could say more but I've got to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    The delay might be a good thing if we brought in these reinforcements and Sgt. Ardley could do something positive with them. He has, though, brought in new, enthusiastic recruits and turned them into wannabe deserters, wondering where it all went wrong. Effiong looks to be an awful signing but he was keen to impress, now look at him. Sam, scores a goal or two or three including one that grabbed headlines in sporting news around the world - and gets dropped the next game. What a manager!

Alder shot off?

Who pulled the trigger?

'Abandoned all hope ye who enter here', pretty much sums up my feelings about supporting Notts at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Hopefully that’s the case. Any news on the additions?

I was wandering if you’d want to play ASAP, to get Tuesday out of your system. But, I guess that’s not worked in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post

Although strange he wasn't brought on instead of Effiong on Tuesday night.

The majority don't appear to rate Sam on here. Lots of comments prior to the 2nd half against Oxford City about him not being a footballer, poor signing, rubbish etc. I could plenty examples of the derogatory comments on NCM but they are easy to find.

45 mins later and it's outrage that he didn't start.

You can view the cancellation both ways it creates more of a back log but Rawlinson and Lacey needed a rest as identified by the manager before the King's Lynn game and shown clearly in it. So having a free weekend will help and another week for Roberts to aim for full fitness. One day....

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    'Abandoned all hope ye who enter here', pretty much sums up my feelings about supporting Notts at the moment.
    I'm beginning to feel that way at the moment. I can't even be bothered to update the PPG Table. It was fun watching the gap close, week by week. No fun in watching us fall further behind again.

I’m glad to be honest. Was dreading Saturday and wasn’t very optimistic about us beating anybody in our league on current form. It allows Lacey & Rawlinson a break and gives the injured players more time to recover.

surely it would make sense to move the Barnet game from 8th of May to saturday ( they are free as playing macclesfield ). and then on the 8th of may its Aldershot vs Macclesfield so we can then play Aldershot then?

6th March:
    Notts County Vs Aldershot Town Postponed
    Barnet vs Macclesfield Postponed

8th May:
    Macclesfield vs Aldershot Town Postponed
    Barnet vs Notts County

But then again does Ardley want to play on saturday, and would the national league allow such a sensible plan to happen....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast