+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you believe?

Who do you believe?

Megan Markle or the Royal Family. I am no raving Royalist but I find Meghan Markle hard to believe. For someone who claims to want to live a private and not a public life, she is going a strange way about it.
    Let's face it, where did she move to on leaving these shores? Canada. It looked like somewhere that would be approved of as it is a Commonwealth country. It's no coincidence that it's a stone's throw from Hollywood which was always going to be her final destination. She is now back where she always wanted to be. Who does she choose to interview her and Harry? Oprah Winfrey, a close friend. She is claiming that the 'Firm' have told falsehoods but I notice that she wasn't asked by Winfrey what these claims are.
    If someone wants to live a quiet and private life, that's fine, so stay out of the public eye. I don't think that she has any intention of doing this. She is an extremely manipulative woman who wants her own way and use her Royal connections to achieve this. Sadly, Harry is just acting as her lapdog.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Megan Markle or the Royal Family. I am no raving Royalist but I find Meghan Markle hard to believe. For someone who claims to want to live a private and not a public life, she is going a strange way about it.
    Let's face it, where did she move to on leaving these shores? Canada. It looked like somewhere that would be approved of as it is a Commonwealth country. It's no coincidence that it's a stone's throw from Hollywood which was always going to be her final destination. She is now back where she always wanted to be. Who does she choose to interview her and Harry? Oprah Winfrey, a close friend. She is claiming that the 'Firm' have told falsehoods but I notice that she wasn't asked by Winfrey what these claims are.
    If someone wants to live a quiet and private life, that's fine, so stay out of the public eye. I don't think that she has any intention of doing this. She is an extremely manipulative woman who wants her own way and use her Royal connections to achieve this. Sadly, Harry is just acting as her lapdog.
    I don’t think any of us know what goes on behind the scenes. I agree with the point if she wanted a private life then why move there of all places.

Perhaps all the headlines circulating from the media about her need to be fact checked. Take this guy for instance on this call

https://youtu.be/2twtDvHds4s

He simply has no proof, neither will any of us.

I personally don’t like our media harassing, or any harassing in general. Just leave people alone. How desperate are our media to sell papers? and now they are appealing a recent court ruling. Who pays for all of this?

Seems to me it’s all about publicity and taking in the cash from the likes of Oprah! So they left to have a more private family life then go out on prime time. I don’t get it, they all deserve what they get IMO

I think she’s a horrible and manipulative b I t c h and he’s a sad t w a t who has totally been lead by his d I c k.

She was quite happy with having the big wedding and all the publicity that surrounded that, media “intrusion” wasn’t a problem then when it suited her/them!

I suspect she’s like a lot of the Hollywood Star type in that she’s a narcissist, it’s all got to be about her.

Playing second fiddle to The Queen and to William and Kate wouldn’t suit her jumped up opinion of her own importance.

I have no sympathy for him or for her, there was plenty of history to look back on with what happened with Wallis Simpson and Edward.......the mix of a high up Royal and a woman with “history” was always a car crash waiting to happen.

I reckon she’ll tire of Hewitt junior and divorce him within 5 years and he’ll return begging to be let into the family again.

She’s a very good actress, enough said

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I think she’s a horrible and manipulative b I t c h and he’s a sad t w a t who has totally been lead by his d I c k.

She was quite happy with having the big wedding and all the publicity that surrounded that, media “intrusion” wasn’t a problem then when it suited her/them!

I suspect she’s like a lot of the Hollywood Star type in that she’s a narcissist, it’s all got to be about her.

Playing second fiddle to The Queen and to William and Kate wouldn’t suit her jumped up opinion of her own importance.

I have no sympathy for him or for her, there was plenty of history to look back on with what happened with Wallis Simpson and Edward.......the mix of a high up Royal and a woman with “history” was always a car crash waiting to happen.

I reckon she’ll tire of Hewitt junior and divorce him within 5 years and he’ll return begging to be let into the family again.

Yes I agree with all that but - WOULD YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Yes I agree with all that but - WOULD YOU?
    Back in the day yes, now no I like as quiet a life as possible!

I can’t understand what all the fuss is about, who gives a **** about that pair of wasters?

Harry was bought up in the knowledge of what happened to his mother with the Firm. To introduce another flawed narcissist into the same situation and expect a different outcome is amazing. Einstein said to do the same thing and expect a different result is stupid. I think I agree with him

The Windsors aren’t exactly known for their intelligence, ‘thick’ is the word, especially when you think of the education they had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)