+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Smiths red cancelled off....great news!

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Trust me on this one, watch this link on Twitter, the whole thread, credit to whoever put it together...

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_RUFC/...85880697573389

Damn they don't like us in this league. It's damn true.
    Damn. That's a lot of bad decisions against us. Guess you don't notice it so much when it's only one a ****ing week

Get young Howard out of retirement. Having said that who can remember a Jack Taylor from Wolverhampton?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Get young Howard out of retirement. Having said that who can remember a Jack Taylor from Wolverhampton?
    Or Clive Thomas (once blew for full time as the ball was heading towards the goal, went in but no goal)

Really glad Smith's red card has been overturned,it was a crazy sending off.I thought Jagielka's was a poor red but Smith's was alot worse.Gr8 result last night and i loved Ronnie Moore's reaction on Radio Sheffield when the winner went in.I hope you stay up Millers.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Damn. That's a lot of bad decisions against us. Guess you don't notice it so much when it's only one a ****ing week
    Exactly. You are annoyed but kind of shrug off bad decisions to a degree but then it is put into focus how they are pretty much every single week and it's appalling. Knee high tackles, players trying to punch ours, blatant penalties, clear offsides. Always against us, always.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Wow, if as they say things even themselves out we should finish half way up the league

Agree millerstime its about time we got awarded a few offside goals and dodgy pens.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    One more point about the rescinded card. It dunt half make the sky lads look utter plonkers!
    John2cam also got it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    John2cam also got it wrong
    Leave me out of this please

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Leave me out of this please
    Yeah, that’s a coupling to give you nightmares

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast